N/side mirror ripped off thurrock services

to the git who ever he may be …thanks for ripping my mirror off and doing one while i was in the services at thurrock yesterday …cheers m8 youve probaly lost me my bonus

Surely theres cameras in there so you can have a glance back??

they said the coverage is not very good on lorry park

i know its no consolation but the [ZB] who did it probably won’t be on here cos as the forum is called “professional” one of us would have at the very least left their details.
last time i was in there there wasn’t a british truck in sight and i was instantly asked about paying to park by some jobsworth in his hi-viz jacket, i bet he didn’t see anything but he could have a record who was there if they had paid

stvme2519:

Having a look at bad coverage is better that none… Big 40ft artics with sign writing aren’t all that hard to make out, especially when it comes to someone leaving the scene of an accident, albeit being over a mirror worth a £100 odd.

scottishcruiser:

stvme2519:

Having a look at bad coverage is better that none… Big 40ft artics with sign writing aren’t all that hard to make out, especially when it comes to someone leaving the scene of an accident, albeit being over a mirror worth a £100 odd.

Or over 500 quid for a set of volvo mirrors. I caught the bloke who knocked mine off outside Cadbury Bournville, he just drove off after hitting them. But he drove into the factory :laughing:

was £201with vat £175 with out vat fitter shown me the reciept…wqas no call out charge cause it was a contract fitter from our aveley depot…still not the point the git…

bit off topic but yesterday some knobend in a car tried to barge on at a little sliproad when going from M2 onto the M20 but i couldnt move over so he eventually stopped and i ripped his mirror clean off, my my, i was so proud. ■■■■■■■ ■■■■.

stvme2519:

says it all,really. :imp:

TONY530I:
bit off topic but yesterday some knobend in a car tried to barge on at a little sliproad when going from M2 onto the M20 but i couldnt move over so he eventually stopped and i ripped his mirror clean off, my my, i was so proud. [zb] ■■■■.

i did that once when i was driving a 7.5t into the tyne tunnel and as the roads from the toll booths merge into one he was determined to be in front of me.but i could not go nowhere so i pulled his n/s mirror off for him and watched him curse and give me the finger. :smiley:

i’ve done it before to a dhl driver in cambridge only cracked the casing but i’d stopped and gave him the details only knobs clear off. :imp: i’d say the numberplate might be off international origin but there’s plenty in this country that are as bad if not worse.

welshboyinspain…you having a laugh…all those on err professional… :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: …thats some funnny ■■■■!!!..
Also what’s with the comment about no british trucks insight…(not and exact quote)…as always blame Johnny foreigner…
And i think you might find the guy in his Hi-Viz was only doing his job…!!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

SuperSmiley:
welshboyinspain…you having a laugh…all those on err professional… :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: …thats some funnny [zb]!!!..
Also what’s with the comment about no british trucks insight…(not and exact quote)…as always blame Johnny foreigner…
And i think you might find the guy in his Hi-Viz was only doing his job…!!! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

i’m not blaming johnny foreigner as you might notice from my location i am a johnny foreigner just a simple fact that the last time i went there not a uk plated truck in site, not blaming anybody just why was a uk truck in there to get his mirrors smashed when thurrock has a truckstop just down the road.
and as far as the guy just doing his job why pay for parking if they can’t help in this situation? what are you paying for? surely paying to park then some of the money that company makes must go towards liability insurance so any damages incurred on their property should be covered and their staff shoukd be helpful.

forgot to say to supersmiley just remember you can’t have a go at johnny foreigner on here cos nobody sees that they’ve ever done anything wrong to the transport industry, too many guardian reading, flipflop and sock lovers about