Non london compliance

2 firms fined

commercialmotor.com/latest-n … eme-breach

I take it the Atego in the picture was owned by “What A Load Of Rubbish”.
Re the “seized vehicle” sign, maybe we should all have “Sod London…let 'em starve” notices fitted. Or a giant turd, it would fit in well with all the other crap you have to fit.

SEIZED VEHICLE

Look at me aren’t I a clever little Boris. So TfL have spent £x hundred or £x thousand on having all those printed. Meanwhile their so called ‘consultation’ is in progress regarding cutting holes in the passenger door. Like every other TfL ‘consultation’ not only have they made up their mind what is going to happen, but all the planning has already taken place and purchase orders sent off to suppliers. If the consultation goes the ‘wrong’ way then they will just ignore it.

Does the offending motor get seized immediately?
Isn’t that a bit like theft, only legal because Boris says?
More importantly, how does the driver get back home?

Boris milking it again… No. Wonder that dump’s there as the most hated places in the UK
:imp:

Seems about time for all the owners/operators to take a stand against this ■■■■ and his hair brained schemes… no harm in dreaming, eh.

So what are class 4 and class 6 mirrors…as far as i can see he has the same mirrors most of us have including the upside down one, the only fault i could find in the report was the fact he had no sideguards, so how long as he been driving around like that, its not just a london thing.

truckyboy:
So what are class 4 and class 6 mirrors…as far as i can see he has the same mirrors most of us have including the upside down one, the only fault i could find in the report was the fact he had no sideguards, so how long as he been driving around like that, its not just a london thing.

A Class IV mirror is a wide angle mirror which is missing on the driver’s side.

A Class VI mirror is the mirror on the front of the truck facing down, also missing.