Info needed . Stafford services

Today at stafford services northbound some nice chap decided to wipe the side of my cab out and drive off. The only info i have is it happened between 13.20 / 13.30, Rang stafford services they dont have any cameras in the area, :unamused: damage done is passenger door done in , inside step arch smashed light cowl, about a grands worth of damage. Any info greatly recieved if you should hear out.
thanks

That bloody ■■■■■ mate, and we pay to park in these places for there to be ‘no cameras in the area’, where are the cameras then?? Oh, that’s right, on the entrance and exit making sure we pay.

I can guarentee you, it wasn’t me

waynedl:
That bloody ■■■■■ mate, and we pay to park in these places for there to be ‘no cameras in the area’, where are the cameras then?? Oh, that’s right, on the entrance and exit making sure we pay. I can guarentee you, it wasn’t me

Gutted about it, Rang daf for the price on body parts im sure they gave me this weeks lottery numbers

That ■■■■■. Hope you find something out but I guess it’s a slim chance.

Long shot but couldn’t you ask them if they have where the nearest camera is to the incident and watch to see who moves between them times, you could get lucky and there may only be 1 or 2 trucks leaving the services at that specific time, at least it will narrow it down for you. They have all the registrations on the ANPR surely !

There’ll be camera’s on the garage forecourt surely…

Cameras on the truckpark to catch folk not paying there parking fee surely? :confused:

I had the same thing happen to me over 25 years ago at Hilton Park, I was in the passenger seat and this turbanned gentleman drove straight across the front of me and turned ripping the drivers side of my cab out.

It turned out he wasn’t insured and that he didn’t have a licence or permission to drive the lorry. I found that out after he gave me a false name but I took his registration and trailer number and the police found him.

We never got any money though.