OH CRAP

Time now, 22.54. Just 15 mins ago, i’m surfin the net, parked on an industrial estate at Kettering. And bang! A foreigner has just reversed into my cab! One front corner cracked, paint removed, one dura bright scuffed beyond repair. :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

am assumin plod got rung and there is now bits of foriegn dude all over kettering :open_mouth:

Did he stop or done a runner, was there any street lighting etc ,do he speak english or srug his shoulders? , sorry to hear this

Thought your bad luck had ended Rob. Sorry to hear.

when is somebody gonna do somethin about these arsoles? :cry: :cry: :cry:

No blood, just cash! Could of done with out it. That’ll be the 3rd front wheel i’ve purchased :unamused:

MR VAIN:
No blood, just cash! Could of done with out it. That’ll be the 3rd front wheel i’ve purchased :unamused:

Look on the bright side you can replace parts on you truck but not you :slight_smile:

your one of a kind :wink:

hope this is the last tyre this year or if i was you i would buy shares in ATS :laughing:

delboytwo:

MR VAIN:

Look on the bright side you can replace parts on you truck but not you :slight_smile:

your one of a kind :wink:

hope this is the last tyre this year or if i was you i would buy shares in ATS :laughing:

Thanks Del, thats made me smile.

Why didn’t he get the horn before he hit you if he was that close?

I never close the curtains if i’m sat in the truck. I want to see what’s going on around me. Only close 'em when going to bed or off to the pub :laughing:

Lack of air! I tried.

Hope he is insured Rob !!

oh :open_mouth:

Where has all the air gone already?

Obviously from that statement you have fancy air op. horns. Why has the original electric horn been disconnected?

TBH sounds like you got away quite lightly, though i appreciate the hassle caused.

Sorry to hear that Mr. Vain. Good luck with fixing it yet again.

Driveroneuk:
oh :open_mouth:

Where has all the air gone already?

Obviously from that statement you have fancy air op. horns. Why has the original electric horn been disconnected?

TBH sounds like you got away quite lightly, though i appreciate the hassle caused.

Its a 7 year old truck, it will lose its air after about 5 hrs, electric horn? its electric but useless without air.

Think your first task in the morning should be to stand in some dog ■■■ Rob. Maybe then you and the olde girl will get a free run for a while. :wink:

MR VAIN:
Its a 7 year old truck, it will lose its air after about 5 hrs

Could be cured.

electric horn? its electric but useless without air.

Obviously then an air horn with electric solenoid operated valve.

MR VAIN:
One front corner cracked, paint removed, one dura bright scuffed beyond repair.

I’ve just winced. I’m very sorry to hear your news.

MR VAIN:
Time now, 22.54. Just 15 mins ago, i’m surfin the net, parked on an industrial estate at Kettering. And bang! A foreigner has just reversed into my cab! One front corner cracked, paint removed, one dura bright scuffed beyond repair. :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Was the other blokes lorry ok?

The guy comes on here and tells us what happened but you always get the WHY DIDNT

WHY DIDNT you blast the horm :unamused:
um he was parked up for the night
WHY DIDNT you have the curtains open :unamused:
um he was parked uip for the night

Is he supposed to sit up all night with his hand an inch away from the horn button just in case ?

The question should be
WHY DIDNT the prick who hit him take a bit more care when parking then it wouldnt have happened

Bad luck Rob one step forward two back…life as an O/D :slight_smile:

i would have punched the ■■■ rob:twisted: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: