OH CRAP

Secondly…you were surfing the net …you had your curtains drawn :open_mouth: …stands to reason.
Suggestions on what websites Mr Vain was viewing please :laughing:
■■■■■■■■■■■■ Longlines ■■?
Hot And Sweaty V8s ■■?
Mature Silverlines In Action ■■?
T Cabs On The Job ■■?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Was the other blokes lorry ok?
[/quote]

You gotta smile at that :laughing: :laughing:

Your truck is going to be like triggers broom with the amount of replacement parts it’s getting. :laughing:

I hope your luck isn’t catching.

jeez you have some bad luck

dreva:
i would have punched rob the ■■■ :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Who on earth is rob the ■■■ :question: :question: :question: :question: :unamused: :unamused:

Blissy:
Secondly…you were surfing the net …you had your curtains drawn :open_mouth: …stands to reason.
Suggestions on what websites Mr Vain was viewing please :laughing:
■■■■■■■■■■■■ Longlines ■■?
Hot And Sweaty V8s ■■?
Mature Silverlines In Action ■■?
T Cabs On The Job ■■?
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You are bloody funny Blissy, thats made me laugh.

Why do well looked after trucks like yours act like a magnet to these idiots? You never see them hitting supermarket trollies that look battered and uncared for. Must be sods law!!!

pics or it didnt happen

LOL joking, though pics would be nice

On a positive note…

You could think of it as getting rid of all your bad luck

before…

the bungee jump :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

does it matter that he was a forigner? i have been hit 4 times and its all been by english people. we all have accidents. sorry it happened to you rob and good luck getting it fixed.

He must have known what he did…have had the same done too me.
Look on the bright side tho, you wont need to buy a new truck…all the parts your buying it will be brand new :unamused:

Oh dear, that happened to me once in Asda Dartford has i was parked in the waiting area, someone backed right into me, but at least it was all on camera and wasnt my truck

The alarming thing about this was that this guy really was clueless on reversing, i mean really bad. I don’t think he’d of managed that well in a car. How do these drivers get this far? The other thing was that he just dint care, he was’t interested. It was his colleagues that dealt with me. The young lady driver that sorted it out was very polite and helpful. Shame her colleagues dint follow her lead.

MR VAIN:
The alarming thing about this was that this guy really was clueless on reversing, i mean really bad. I don’t think he’d of managed that well in a car. How do these drivers get this far? The other thing was that he just dint care, he was’t interested. It was his colleagues that dealt with me. The young lady driver that sorted it out was very polite and helpful. Shame her colleagues dint follow her lead.

oh yeah…how polite/helpful was she exactly :question: :question::open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink: :exclamation:

"Their must be a way i can ahem compensate you :wink: :wink:

Some t-cut perhap’s that’ll buff out"

Has anyone managed to claim on these non uk insurances ?

mate was sideswiped a few years ago and couldn’t get a bean :unamused:

Sorry it’s happened to you m8 :frowning:

PECJAM! Yr mind must be in the gutter! How dare you make such implications. Stoppit now please, i’ll have you know i’m not that kind of boy!

But i like yr style. She was actually pretty fit, and she then moved the lorry that had hit me, there was nothing wrong with her rear end action , i mean reversing!

steve_24v:
Has anyone managed to claim on these non uk insurances ?

mate was sideswiped a few years ago and couldn’t get a bean :unamused:

Sorry it’s happened to you m8 :frowning:

That’s should not be a problem if you have all his data. If you can’t manage it from UK just call the insurer’s main office in this country. If that’s in Poland, just send me a PM and we will try to sort it out, as I don’t believe that the insurers are workign that way.

Reason of that is very simply.
My friend is working for PZU it’s a polish biggest insurance company. One day someone from UK called her about a bump caused by polish driver there (here) and she sorted the case out as she speaks very good english. Then the manager called her and told her, that she’s not allowed to deal with the case in other languages - they are a polish company, so the third party representative should call them in Polish, or they should call the foreign claims departament. Off course it was good for this driver that she solved that case, but insurance company are all the same and they will do everything to NOT pay you and every reason is good for that.

Off course if you are getting insurance data from the third part driver you have only the company name, and you can’t know that, especially if it’s written in polish in the website… But then if you have loss, your insurer should employ and interpreter and bill the foreign insurer for that as well.

But then, again, if one of you will cause the loss in Poland, I bet that no polish insurer will be able to claim money from your insurer when speaking only Polish, so it’s nothing strange with it…

Orys, you’re a handy bloke to have on these pages.

I seem to remember one of John Hogans getting a clout a few years ago and iirc he didn’t get a bean !

Funny you should say that Goaty, i was just thinkin Orys could have a good little side line goin here

I am not quite getting you now, boys, but mr Vain: if that other lorry is Polish or Slovak and you’ll be in trouble, contact me and we’ll see what we can do for you.