Some [ZB] scratched my bonnet

i know this is not truck related but after a good day at skirlington leisure at the boot sale and going for some chips in hornsea our lass decided decided she wanted to have a look in morrissons,so we go in and do the usual ■■■■■ of going down every isle and come back to find out that some very nice person has put a key or some other implement down our car bonnet,what do they get out of it and why did’nt they do it while i was sat in the drivers seat ?

Got a 51 plate skoda fabia, its a good un, but asked the missus if she would like a newer model, thinking about a cheap kia, 7 years cover etc.

She said, “Whats the point it will only get scratched”

I sat in my van last summer trying to catch the low-life scum, scratching her car. I spoke to a copper about my rights to make a citizens arrest, he made it quite clear not to touch them.I would batter the James Hunts if I had the chance.

Feel for you, but theres nothing you can do unless you film them.

I go to skirly in our caravan, that or atwick and both are full off gypo’s. :neutral_face:

I’ve got a car on HP was more or less brand new when I got it 59 plate jetta , someone put 2 nice big scratches in my passenger door and scraped my bumper, fair to say I won’t be getting another brand new car once I paid mine off , people get jealous over the hard work we do to afford decent things !

i think the only way is to run it till the mileage is off the clock and do’nt care about what it looks like,when i bought it,it was the best part of 6 grand and was mint,now there is a scratch or dint on every panel and i aint put one on myself.

stobarttrucker:
i know this is not truck related but after a good day at skirlington leisure at the boot sale and going for some chips in hornsea our lass decided decided she wanted to have a look in morrissons,so we go in and do the usual [zb] of going down every isle and come back to find out that some very nice person has put a key or some other implement down our car bonnet,what do they get out of it and why did’nt they do it while i was sat in the drivers seat ?

I know where your coming from mate makes ya blood boil.think cos it’s someone else’s property they couldn’t give a ■■■■ about it. :imp: :imp: :imp:

You don’t ever mess with a man’s motor, them’s the rules.

[quote=“stobarttrucker” and why did’nt they do it while i was sat in the drivers seat ?[/quote]
Because they are Little Cowardly Knobs & you would have Punched 'Em on the nose. !

We used to live on a lovely council estate,my Mrs rang me one morning to inform me that someone had smashed every wing mirror off of every car on the street. Good Intel told me who the bell end culprit was,after a few months the lovely family went on holiday,so i decided to super glue all the locks on their house8-). Sadly i wasn’t at home to watch their return desperate to get in and have a cup of tea.:smiley:

It does not have to be a truck related post to be in Bullys Bar.This forum is for non truck stuff.

toby1234abc:
It does not have to be a truck related post to be in Bullys Bar.This forum is for non truck stuff.

Cheers.

Maybe that’s why it was moved here. :wink:

I’ve only ever bought 1 new car. It was only a basic fiesta but sure enough it picked up the obligatory scratches and dings. That was 1989. Doubt I’ll ever repeat the experience, just not worth it. Don’t spend more than 1K on a car now and they still get done?

We’ve got a citroen c1 which looks like everybody else uses it for target practice it’s to so many dings and scratches, all while parked up. We’ve also got a Fiat Doblo for carrying the kid and dogs. No chuffer ever seems to hit that.

Nice work Shoshaye!