TNT Northampton.

Hi all, could anybody help with some info. I may have the chance to do some casual work for an O/D who has a few trucks on contract with this company.
Apparently the run is from Northampton to local Europe distribution hubs (France,Benelux etc), have your nine off then return.Seems pretty straight forward.

Has anyone here had dealings with TNT out of Northampton before? What are their timings like, are you left sitting around, ie a trailer due to leave at say 10am doesnt get done till 12 but you still have to deliver on time!! :angry:

Also, what standard are their trailers upto (tyres etc)

Any info would be very much appreiciated, thanks Chaps (and Ladies)

Bullitt.

don’t know about the timings of the trls leaving nor deliveries to france etc…but as far as there condition of the trl’s all the ones we see are pretty well kept,most are box trls that tnt(boom) pull so no you don’t need to worry on that score.there a big fleet and i’m sure if you have a problem with tyres not being round or lights out then they will have someone there to sort it. :wink:

What are their timings like, are you left sitting around, ie a trailer due to leave at say 10am doesnt get done till 12 but you still have to deliver on time!!

Just be late Bullit, if its their fault, they learn some that way! :slight_smile:

It’s not Wigglesworth is it :question:

They used to have some really good runs when I lived there, one guy i knew just did Paris change overs with a Milan driver, two x two day trips and lots of money, he used a wagon and drag though.
They had lots of European change overs going and the drivers employed by them made amazing money for just driving and dropping a trailer etc.

Thanks for the replys, will have to look in to it abit more.

No Rob its not wigglesworth,not sure of his trading name, just got his number from his cousin.

Thanks once again,

Bullitt.