Time for a new job? reed boardall

about a year ago i got suspended so i applied for a job with reed boardall finally they’ve go back to me, is it a good or bad time to move. does anyone work for them what are they like?

I have never worked for them, but from the forums and guys I know that have/do
they run legal, decent but not spectacular kit, like any big company alot depends on your planner.
Not the best payers in the world, but no where near the worst either

In short from what I hear solid, legal, decent, but dont be taking a 2nd mortage out on your income

cheers rikki. anymore feed back is welcome.
guess i’ll have to do an assessment!

ive chatted to a few drivers who are on for them and not one had a bad word to say about them

been in their yard at boroughbridge and the guys in there were spot on too

I was in there Tue’s looking at the notice board…pay rise just over £7 odd an hour…nights out uk £22.19…overwater £23 odd.
Looking at the set up they have about 3 planners…nearest to collection gets the job if time allows.

Do a search on here there has been a lot of chat about them - some of their drivers/trainers post on here

from a couple of displays of “driving” i’ve seen from them over the past few weeks, partial sight and total stupidity are no bar to gaining employment with them :unamused:

I worked for them several years ago. As others have said, wages weren’t the best but the kit is decent, you’re not expected to run bent and the job is a breeze.

Conor:
I worked for them several years ago. As others have said, wages weren’t the best but the kit is decent, you’re not expected to run bent and the job is a breeze.

I worked for them when i first passed my test and would agree with this completely