Got a start at reed boardall!

Hi everyone, I’m pleased to say I’ve got my first class 1 driving job!! :slight_smile: only problem is I’m not sure what happens, do they tell you what your working or work when you can? Within legalities of course! Looking forward to it though :wink:

Hey.

Unfortunately can’t answer your question as I’m still waiting for first job. But well done on getting the job :slight_smile::grin:

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Better speak to gazleeds or mrb as they both work there…

Just give them a ring and see what the score is.

You have obviously impressed them to get the job and its easy to get distracted from the small details of whats involved when you are so made up.

Well done mate enjoy it :slight_smile: But remember its up to you to stay legal :wink:

Best of luck getting a chance on the class ones.

Hi Mate,
Are you going to be full time or casual?

Regards SB

smokinbarrels:
Hi Mate,
Are you going to be full time or casual?

Regards SB

hey mate, I’m full time. Start end of march, can’t wait

Good stuff. I’m sure they will keep you informed…if not then get on that phone!

Regards SB

Hi there Coastlinertoddy!

All the very best of luck with the new job mate. I see loads of their wagons out on the road, so plenty of opportunities I reckon. Nice one. :sunglasses:

As beetie says anythin i can help with or if u ever stuck drop me a pm as im on mon fri trampin at rb

I’m on with them as a casual (just started) and have to say everyone I have met so far have been very helpfull. They may have their knockers but all I have seen so far is a company like most others who want their pound of flesh and expect you to be flexible and in exchange you get to run legal with modern kit. They may not be everyone’s cup of tea but they suit me just fine.

You’ll probably find your first day will be purely a classroom excercise - induction, H&S, paperwork, how they work etc etc, and they will then tell you what you’re doing & when

Good luck

yeah just be flexible and everything is fine

peak_46:
I’m on with them as a casual (just started) and have to say everyone I have met so far have been very helpfull. They may have their knockers but all I have seen so far is a company like most others who want their pound of flesh and expect you to be flexible and in exchange you get to run legal with modern kit. They may not be everyone’s cup of tea but they suit me just fine.

dunleeds:

peak_46:

I’m guessing he’s sorted by now :confused: :confused:

bald bloke:

dunleeds:

peak_46:

I’m guessing he’s sorted by now :confused: :confused:

Or he`s topped himself after a few weeks of being there :slight_smile:

I think the lad in question has already left Reeds and picked up another job elsewhere.

Regards SB.