New Class 1 Job :) :)

Hi all,
So it can happen a mate of mine told me that his place were taking on. and as i only just passed my test 3 weeks ago i didn’t think i would have a chance, but i rang anyway and was told to pop down and have a chat, so set of at 9 am tuesday and got there a hour later went into the office and was told to fill out some forms then went in to the T-M office had a chat about what iv been doing so i said ive been doing some tipper work,then he said have u done any class 1 work. so i said no. then he said can u wait a minute, so i said ok then. then he come back in and said can u go for a assment drive so i said yes ok . so went out side and waited for a man to come and take me then he took me to a 60 plate merc. and off we went about 40 min later got back to the yard . then went to see the T M sat down and waited for about 5 min and then was told that it was a good drive and that the job mine. so start in 2weeks so not bad only took 3 hours .lol

Bigdave:
a mate of mine told me that his place were taking on

Bigdave:
the job mine

And what of your mate…

WELL DONE :smiley:

Nice one Dave :slight_smile: Hope I get that sort of luck…

Thats great news mate, it shows us all that it is possible to land a job if you have the right attitude :sunglasses: , and also keeping the nerves in check and giving a good assessment drive like you must have done helps a lot too :smiley:

Well done!!