Thoughts on this?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -idea.html

Typical Daily Mail crap stirring rubbish.

sounds a good idea to me :wink:

you’re not helping a dead person leaving them on the road,

as it says

An alternative method is to put the vehicle on a low-loader, take it to a fire station where what we need to do can be done with dignity and in privacy and the road could be open perhaps an hour earlier.

and the road gets opened earlier too

a win win situation IMHO

different matter if there’s injured people there though

i cant get the link to work, but its sounds crap to me what about the recovery drivers trying to hook a mangled car with equally splattered body inside. :open_mouth:

jessicas dad:
i cant get the link to work, but its sounds crap to me what about the recovery drivers trying to hook a mangled car with equally splattered body inside. :open_mouth:

there could be problems like that :wink: Recovery drivers must see some things that aren’t very nice !

WTF
I just posted a reply will be interesting to see if they post it
What a PRAT this copper is
he also wants to reduce the speed limit in wales to get this

20 mph

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

To55er

For the first time ever I agree with that mad ■■■■■■. If someone is dead inside their car there’s no advantage in cutting them out at the accident scene and holding traffic up even longer. But he should still be sacked for being an idiot.

something has to be done why do they have to shut the road for so long surely you only take so many pictures and measurments,i know they have to resurface sometimes but this is not every time.i dont ever remember roads iin europe being shut for so long when there was a serious accident

Has this man no respect for living or dead, I am afraid I would rather the victims be handled at the roadside in a dignified manner

Brunstrom is as mad as a fish and his statements are bound to make headlines. But maybe he does have a point here, didn’t the former Balkan states just set fire to a car wreck and push it over a mountain side?

As for the recovery driver seeing blood, they already have to go through that while they recover the scrap metal.

It will never happen though as the ambulance chasers and “must blame someone” lawyers will not back this plan

An original thought …I’m proud that he’s British.

Provided that dignity were maintained & qualified trained/authorised personnel were to pronounce death, etc. etc then why not discuss it?

The bloke doesn’t deserve the tirade of personal abuse, which serves only to illustrate ignorance of those doing it.

The country has now lost all of its dignity :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

If we can no longer afford a little bit of respect for the dead then we have lost it completely. The suggestion is that the road may be open about ONE hour quicker means nothing, if the Police want to get the road open quicker they should get their act together and find alternate ways to do their job quicker and stop treating every accident as a murder inquiry. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

This is a man that used the headless body of a motorcyclist to run a road safety campaign. Never thought to ask the next of kin. The man is a prat. This is a man that has said all motorcyclists are potentional criminals. The man is a prat. This is a man that has spent £2,000,000 and stil counting on hiring helecoptors to catch speeding motorists. Don’t worry about people getting mugged/robbed and property damaged. The man is a prat. He has a job to do but this job he has has gone to his head. Speed up the forensics at the scene of a fatal RTA and you will solve the congestion problem. The question of dignity does not come into it. There is a process to follow and loading cars and lorries onto low loaders with dead bodies inside is not and never will be part of it in a civilised world. This man is without doubt a prat of the highest order. Kids have died taking E’s, he has said in his ramblings over the years that these type of drugs are no more dangerous than headache pills. He has been in the police force for thirty years now he should go or the people who appointed him should get rid of him. He is a public figure and he should keep his stupid opinions to his self, every time he opens his mouth crap comes out of it. Those of you who have not heard of this man before be well aware he is a PRAT of the higest order. If you don’t believe me just ask some one who lives in North Wales

He also proposed slashing the speed limit to 20mph across Wales and using Asbos to tackle bad driving.

Curfew on drivers with Asbos :question:

20mph to deliver to a drop in Wales :open_mouth: - sorry boss, I have a delivery in Wales - I’ll need at least 4 nights out money :exclamation: :exclamation: - starting from base in Bristol :exclamation: :exclamation:

Actually, to be honest, ecstacy is better than paracetamol. When you get a headache take one, it will take away the pain for at least 12 hours!! Even better, give one to the missus at bedtime and she will ■■■■ like a nanny goat for hours!! See, eee’z are better than paracetamol. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :imp: :imp:

julian47:
This is a man that used the headless body of a motorcyclist to run a road safety campaign. Never thought to ask the next of kin. The man is a prat. This is a man that has said all motorcyclists are potentional criminals. The man is a prat. This is a man that has spent £2,000,000 and stil counting on hiring helecoptors to catch speeding motorists. Don’t worry about people getting mugged/robbed and property damaged. The man is a prat. He has a job to do but this job he has has gone to his head. Speed up the forensics at the scene of a fatal RTA and you will solve the congestion problem. The question of dignity does not come into it. There is a process to follow and loading cars and lorries onto low loaders with dead bodies inside is not and never will be part of it in a civilised world. This man is without doubt a prat of the highest order. Kids have died taking E’s, he has said in his ramblings over the years that these type of drugs are no more dangerous than headache pills. He has been in the police force for thirty years now he should go or the people who appointed him should get rid of him. He is a public figure and he should keep his stupid opinions to his self, every time he opens his mouth crap comes out of it. Those of you who have not heard of this man before be well aware he is a PRAT of the higest order. If you don’t believe me just ask some one who lives in North Wales

SPOT ON MATE-GOT MY VOTE :exclamation: :laughing: