oh shhhhheeeeiit.

click on the link you’ll see what i mean :open_mouth:

youtu.be/w3XBWDlCtns

Bet the driver wishes he’d have ignored sat nav :slight_smile:

We’ve had bigger than that down here drive :smiley:

Oops.

Wasn’t it Bolivia where top gear did a ‘special’ and Clarkson was very close to the edge of a very similar looking road?

it makes the boring National Express route from Gatwick to Heathrow look a bit more interesting,did the passengers get a refund for the fair ground ride.

Asprin??

That’s bad though seriously, poor sod. Least he got the passengers off 1st - I’d have had 1 of those drive the bus across :laughing:

We get the bin lorry and milk tanker down here every day.

What the ■■■■ was he thinking! I know this stuff seems the norm to them but seriously! It was almost a granted that it would go! So why would you just commit suicide, I hope he survives anyway.

with the side of the road already collapsed, who would have taken a chance…not me, i would have rather tried to dig the mound of earth on the left to try and make the road wider and safer…

jesus christ thats awful, put me off goin over the woodhead pmsl

everyones an expert…except the poor ■■■■ at the wheel!

I like how everyone went to help the poor sod instead of just standing there pointing their video cameras over the edge…

Tarrman:
I like how everyone went to help the poor sod instead of just standing there pointing their video cameras over the edge…

the world we live in sadly.
i did notice that the bus was probably not euro 6

Does anyone know if he survived ?