one of ours...

thisisderbyshire.co.uk/news/ … ticle.html

Don’t know anything about it other than what’s been reported. All i do know is that he ‘only’ has cracked ribs now, so not as bad as first thought. It was “sweet” F.Hall, looks like there will really be nowt in his wage slip for a while !!

My local newspaper :exclamation:

Glad the driver wasn’t too badly injured, hope he makes a quick recovery.

hope driver is ok.
the posts underneath the story were a source of amusement and concern.i particularly like angela the ex transport manager who says lorrys arent limited to 56mph and she knows cos she used to analyse them??,when 1970?.
toe curlingly irratating bunch of know nowt idiots commenting on things they have no facts on. :imp:

bad news tha, is it anybody who i know ? pm if you feel !!

I posted the link elswhere on this site and someone else picked up on Angela’s comments.

However, it was this one that really caught my eye…

A lot of these roads big trucks go down are not suitable for large trucks of this kind at all!
I see them all of the time exceeding the speed limit and driving very dangerously close to other cars.
While I¿m very sorry to hear the drive is badly hurt and whish him a speedy recovery, something needs to be done to prevent these accidents in the future.
Jehy, Tutbury
commented on 29-Oct-2009 12:50

I wonder which roads he “whishes” us to use then if the A50 isn’t suitable :laughing:

The bloke should make his mind up, he wants the speeding driver to get well quickly but they complain that the recovery took place too slowly :stuck_out_tongue:

I am taking the ■■■■ out of the comments, not the lorryist. Get Well Soon to him

HGV’s should be banned from all roads except the M1, M6 and M5 and only allowed on them between the hours of midnight and 6am. Problem solved.

Hope driver recovers soon.