Hello boss, erm

youtube.com/watch?v=fxIhR_DN … re=related

How not to recover a truck.

If the driver survived the “recovery” attempt surely he should be in line for a Darwin award.

Calv

[zb], wouldn’t wanna try that at home! :open_mouth:

If it needs stars…But thenm you knew that already. L. :unamused:

What the ■■■■ did those blokes at the front think they were gonna do hanging
on to the front wing :exclamation: :unamused: :open_mouth:

One of the links on the right of the u-tube screen showed the same accident titled “mortal”, so I reckon the driver didn’t make it.

joe. why are you lookig at that on you tube. you plan on another hospital visit :wink:

haha guess his boss isn’t 2 happy

shtevee:
haha guess his boss isn’t 2 happy

i don’t think i’d be happy or laughing knowing one of my drivers had been killed

del949:
One of the links on the right of the u-tube screen showed the same accident titled “mortal”, so I reckon the driver didn’t make it.

Yes, I see what you mean del , the news readers look pretty serious, anyone know spanish.
youtube.com/watch?v=vI6YJv16 … re=related
Not a nice way to go :confused:

ellies dad:
joe. why are you lookig at that on you tube. you plan on another hospital visit :wink:

No Mat, just got to much time on me hands :unamused: :smiley:

The thing about youtube is you just can’t help wandering…so, on a lighter note:D

youtube.com/watch?v=jo3ohNxE … re=related

Big Joe:

del949:

Yes, I see what you mean del , the news readers look pretty serious, anyone know spanish.
youtube.com/watch?v=vI6YJv16 … re=related
Not a nice way to go :confused:

ellies dad:

No Mat, just got to much time on me hands :unamused: :smiley:

roughly translated = Lorry slipped on the road, in Mocoa, unfortunately to the effort, Man killed in an instant

its hard to understand because of the dialect but after another listen it says the lorry slipped off road onto the verge in Mocoa but unfortunately the efforts weren’t enough and the lorry fell 50 ft into the abyss, and the man was killed instantly

Qhunter:
The thing about youtube is you just can’t help wandering…so, on a lighter note:D

lol, numpties - duck pushing that up there!!

Qhunter:

glade to see some was giving them a HAND,not, why do it when the place was open?