https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8DjkkMH/

:open_mouth: :cry:
:cry:

News not History

Omg really… Tell me more about this story please

did anybody watch the programme on bbc2 about the investigation

scotstrucker:
did anybody watch the programme on bbc2 about the investigation

No i didn’t, In the end did they determine if the driver knew what was going on?

I did was interesting… and the driver knew was sentenced to a few years.
They shown you lots CCTV evidence and footage etc.
The driver his boss and some Romanian guy was behind it all.
Altough police got lucky by some woman who happened to be near some.dissused barn where they got in the truck.
She went be nosey and saw it .
Plus didn’t help when he drove a very distinctive red/blue Scania which stood out like a sore thumb.

At end day feel sorry for the relatives of the deceased. One woman she took out a loan of 1000s. To pay for her daughter’s trip. And she still owes loan sharks/ people the money .
As like everyone she thought my daughter be in England making a life for her better than in Vietnam sending her money home every week

Watched a little bit of the clip and that’s the programme that was on the BBC.
Not sure if it’s the full programme. As only wavyed 2 mins of above clip.
I recomend people watch it is very interesting watch.
But He drove a bright red/blue Scania which stood out making CCTV evidence easier to find.
Plus driver had a burner phone. Which he discarded in the nearest grid which police found.
And why on earth he decided to keep the battery from it on his person which the lead police to believe he had another phone is beyond me.
He should of discarded the lot battery and all miles away properly instead of nearby grid.

edd1974:
I did was interesting… and the driver knew was sentenced to a few years.
They shown you lots CCTV evidence and footage etc.
The driver his boss and some Romanian guy was behind it all.
Altough police got lucky by some woman who happened to be near some.dissused barn where they got in the truck.
She went be nosey and saw it .
Plus didn’t help when he drove a very distinctive red/blue Scania which stood out like a sore thumb.

At end day feel sorry for the relatives of the deceased. One woman she took out a loan of 1000s. To pay for her daughter’s trip. And she still owes loan sharks/ people the money .
As like everyone she thought my daughter be in England making a life for her better than in Vietnam sending her money home every week

Watched a little bit of the clip and that’s the programme that was on the BBC.
Not sure if it’s the full programme. As only wavyed 2 mins of above clip.
I recomend people watch it is very interesting watch.
But He drove a bright red/blue Scania which stood out making CCTV evidence easier to find.
Plus driver had a burner phone. Which he discarded in the nearest grid which police found.
And why on earth he decided to keep the battery from it on his person which the lead police to believe he had another phone is beyond me.
He should of discarded the lot battery and all miles away properly instead of nearby grid.

Keeping the phone battery was probably the daftest mistake since Peter Sutcliffe kept the hammer in his Rover