Wow

Incredible stuff

Apologies if done before

It has been posted before but was a long time ago.

I don’t know what sentence the driver got in court but she deserved whatever it was, It’s difficult to see how she could not have known what had happened.

Sure it was on a TV Program on ITV ages ago as well.

Thank god for the dash camera.

Was the guy ok?

Saaamon:
Was the guy ok?

Think he was yeah fella, fair play to the chap

I always wondered whether police would waive, a fine / points for driver for speeding :stuck_out_tongue:

Top bloke for doing that, restores your faith in human nature

It would be real difficult to do the public spirited thing without one of those cameras eh?

Some people will swear black is white on their mother’s grave rather than just cough, and admit it. I reckon even an attempt at citizens arrest - which is kind of what this vid is like - would result in a backlash WITHOUT the camera evidence to back it up.

Damage to the vehicle would seal this woman’s fate of course, as there’s no way some poor bystander’s DNA being smeared all over the front wing won’t stand up in court as and when the case gets there.

What doya reckon is a fair penalty for something like this?

Banned for 5 years, a year in jail, a huge fine/damages payout forcing the sale of the culprit’s house (they shouldn’t have a car if they’re renting) or a combination of all three?

It’s just a shame that these public-spirited “British” heroes with the strangely Asian accents don’t spend some time filming their fellow countrymen staging phoney car crashes.

Making that judgement from a single vid is a bit harsh don’t you think? I suggest the major group behind “crash and claim” scams might be from a different country than those speaking in the vid, even if they might also be from the same continent…

There’s plenty in South London who’ll be white but talk with the patois that to listen to you’d think they’re… non white.

Baa Baa Ethnic unclean farm animal,
Have you any natural fibre?
Affirmative, person in authority,
3 standardised containers of the Brussels-required Quota.
One for the democratically elected representative,
One for the female recipient of a gong,
And one for the vertically challenged non-inner-city individual who lives down the 7.5t restricted street in a rural area.

Winseer:
Making that judgement from a single vid is a bit harsh don’t you think?

You are right- it’s a bit presumptuous to assume that anyone filming their car journey from Southall to Heston while speaking in an Asian accent may be Asian. :wink:

i’d not seen that before. fair play to them :smiley:

Harry Monk:

Winseer:
Making that judgement from a single vid is a bit harsh don’t you think?

You are right- it’s a bit presumptuous to assume that anyone filming their car journey from Southall to Heston while speaking in an Asian accent may be Asian. :wink:

Sorry, I missed that. :blush: :unamused:

I wonder what she did in the first instance to make them take an intrest in her as by the sound of it she had already had some sort of near miss

First time I’ve seen that…

That woman needs locking up…