W.Midlands incident

newsvote.bbc.co.uk/mpapps/pageto … 3.stm?ad=1

Anyone seen this?

SNAP
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=43215

Well at least there’s one less bandit out there.

My sympathy is with the Greek driver, thieving scum can all go bleed to death for me… :smiling_imp:

Sounds like the scrotes had it coming and I sincerely hope the bizzies do not charge the guy if they are satisfied he was just looking after himself. And that we offer as much support to a man doing his job as we can if it’s the case.

I think the Greek driver was doing what comes naturally,defending oneself.
Just lately the area around Hams Hall and Coleshill as become a bit of a thieves paradise and if i read write on some of the local Police alerts on the sheets we get from the local coppers it seems this Subaru Impreza was the thieves car.
As far as i’m concerned,they got what they deserve,i mean what kind of Father takes his 15 yr old son out thieving off trucks?
Glad the scrote’s dead,just feel very sorry that it looks bad for the Greek driver who was just doing his job and got attacked for doing it.No doubt the great British justice system will swing into motion and send him down for 15 years or more,what kind of message does this send out to the thieves??

I know when Hams Hall distruibution park was being built,C.E.G.B who owned the land considered building a Truck Park on the estate but decided not too as they thought there was insufficent demand.
How wrong can they be?

Now this has happened maybe the Police and Councils will start to consider building and supplying more secure parking around the country,but i doubt it as i’ve just seen a pig fly past my window!!!