IDIOT.......

With colleagues like this who needs the publics contempt■■? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :imp:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused:

They should have locked him up for a bit longer, frightened him a bit.

:unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

What a plonker

Completely idiotic but it’s obvious this was an attempted ‘joke’ . I think the authorities do themselves a disservice wasting their time on people like this when there are real terrorists who need to be caught, although I accept this driver needed to be punished.

Unbelievable some peoples idea of a joke.
This guy needs to think before he opens his
mouth in future

Thinking about it, he’s lucky he’s not in America. He’d probably be locked up indefinately by now without a trial and any hope of getting out.

i hope to make matters worse that they stripped him naked and gave him the rubber glove treatment.

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

:question: :question: :question: :question: Did i miss something?

jammymutt:
:?: :question: :question: :question: Did i miss something?

Click on the blue link in the 1st post

He is obviously not right in the head. Should have been locked up for longer than 5 hours IMHO :imp:

What ever happened to being done for wasting police time, he should have been charged and fined enough to cover the cost of the search/investigation - bet he’d think twice about doing it again if he got stiffed for a couple of grand

Jules

They could have dismantled the truck to look for it then given it back to him in bits.

“Here you are here’s your keys and i i think this bit is a piston…”
See how much his boss is laughing when he tells that one :smiling_imp:

There was a British girl who done that at American Customs entering the country i thnik she got a night or two in the cells , needless to say she wont be doing it again in a hurry

What’s with this site…■■? :question: :question: :angry:

Can’t get avatars to post… :angry: :angry: :angry:

Not a very bright thing for the Dutch driver to say or do I accept, maybe its the dutch sense of humour, or maybe like me he is just sick of answering stupid questions by customs!

Are you the driver of this truck? as I look around the cab to see if I can see another steering wheel or driver.

Did you load the trailer yourself? are you carrying a gun? Do you have any illegal substances, alcohol or cigarettes?

Are you carrying any explosives or bomb making equipment?

When you get stopped at 3 in the morning with these stupid questions, I nearly understand the dutch sense of humour

Wheel Nut:
Do you have any illegal substances, alcohol or cigarettes?

When they ask you that question never answer it by saying, “Why, what do you need?”

I speak from personal experience when I give this little piece of advice. :wink:

I came through the tunnel on Friday afternoon,and was very suprised how lacking the security was.

You’d have thought that after the terrible events in London on Thursday that they’d be searching every truck or putting them through the scanner.

But there was little,if any,police presence and they were waving all trucks straight through!

Amazing!

i used the train both friday morning outbound to calais, and saturday morning homeward. The security was as kw says, no different to usual :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .
Now personally, i can live with being thoroughly searched and vetted before boarding. It sure beats being blown to smithereens mid channel.
WHY ARE THEY STILL SO LAX!? :imp: :imp: :imp:

what a bell end :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
salut
chris

I speak from personal experience when I give this little piece of advice.

i can almost hear it Neil :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

why do these people have to be such serious cases, I can just picture the sad life they have at home :laughing: