Theory Test

Hi Everyone.

Am I Likely to be asked any PCV Questions in the Theory Test? Or can I just miss these out in the Book?

Study the questions with the picture of a lorry and a bus but you can ignore the ones with only a bus picture.

Which theory test are you booking-LGV or PCV :question: If your doing both learn it all, & if your only doing LGV you wont need to know the passenger related questions :smiley:

Thank You…

Hi Peeps!

Can I ask? I assume the only questions I’ll be asked in the Theory Test are from the Theory Book & Hazard Perception DVD??

The other books I.E Driving Large Vehicles, Highway Code,Traffic Signs are for practical Test?

Thanks

Mark…

Yes, the questions will be the same as in the official DSA book and will be the only ones asked.

Excellent Thanks mrpj…

You can also get a disc for a windows pc with all the questions on which will also give you your score & which one you got wrong so that you will be able to go back through it

I know this was a help to me as did a few at a time then went back through to see what I had got wrong & found that I remembered them better ( did have to borrow a windows as have a mac which it not compatible with :cry: )

animal:
You can also get a disc for a windows pc with all the questions on which will also give you your score & which one you got wrong so that you will be able to go back through it

I know this was a help to me as did a few at a time then went back through to see what I had got wrong & found that I remembered them better ( did have to borrow a windows as have a mac which it not compatible with :cry: )

Thanks, That would have been the disk I did’nt bother getting! :angry: That would have been good! I have done the mock test online the DSA one! But It just repeats itself, Be nice if it shuffled them about a bit! So the disk you get is the same as theory book but you can test yourself with the 100 questions… May just order that…

Thanks Again…