Theory test question

Hi everybody

Sorry if this has been asked already but I am currently studying my theory and noticed certain questions in the book relate to buses only. I’m going for my lorry licence. My couple of questions are, on the actual theory test, do they ask you bus related questions as well? Do I need to study that part too?

Thanks in advance. :smiley:

Doobz84:
Hi everybody

Sorry if this has been asked already but I am currently studying my theory and noticed certain questions in the book relate to buses only. I’m going for my lorry licence. My couple of questions are, on the actual theory test, do they ask you bus related questions as well? Do I need to study that part too?

Bus Qs not asked on LGV theory test but strangely they are asked on the PCV theory test :laughing:

Just passed my theory today, download the theory test app on your phone, I used this app and passed with 94/100, you really don’t need the book, although I have got it incase I need to look at something in the future :slight_smile:

The theory DVLA book is good to get.

UKmember:
The theory DVLA book is good to get.

It’s all you need! :smiley:

Ryan1991:
Just passed my theory today, download the theory test app on your phone, I used this app and passed with 94/100, you really don’t need the book, although I have got it incase I need to look at something in the future :slight_smile:

Agreed, the driver cpc book by the DVSA was particularly unuseful. Lots of places you can questions online and just keep going through them

http://www.lgvtheory.co.uk

and a few apps available too - no reason to pay out for any books in my opinion

ROG:

Doobz84:
Hi everybody

Bus Qs not asked on LGV theory test but strangely they are asked on the PCV theory test :laughing:

Oh man I am so slow!!! I just got that!!! hahahaha DOOOH!!!