Class c theory test help

hi guys i am planning to do class c in oct , now i know i have some time yet but can anyone suggest where i can get help with theory test or a cheap course i can attend?
thanks

Get yourself on Ebay and pick yourself up a copy of the latest hgv/pcv theory test cd rom… you can get them for a few quid…

if you cant find one pm me and i may be able to help. :laughing:

Get hold of the LGV training book that has ALL the theory questions in it its good practise. Also get hold of the Hazard perception CD for the PC, it gives you a good idea of whats expected. Usually find the CD in Morrisons supermarkets for some odd reason! Well it is round here anyhow. The book is available in most good bookshops or no doubt via net.

DSA official bookstore

you might find them cheaper at online bookshops :wink: just check ISBN numbers to make sure you buy the latest version

just found this on a quick glance at what was available. but theres many more similar.

here

sry guyz failed to mention i already have cd as used it to pass pcv , was wondering if anyone knows of short cheap course to make sure i pass, i have till oct so i should do it

Bones:
just found this on a quick glance at what was available. but theres many more similar.

here

Just make sure it’s an original cos I bought one from ebay but it did not play in my pc (although not from this guy).

t3:
sry guyz failed to mention i already have cd as used it to pass pcv , was wondering if anyone knows of short cheap course to make sure i pass, i have till oct so i should do it

To be honest if you study the book and have the CD already you should pass it. Its not rocket science honest!

When i did my theory test i learned for an old theory book :open_mouth:

it was not untill the day before my test when i went into a book store that i realised they had changed the book for a more upto date one with different questions in…

so i bought it and only had one day to study the new book from scratch :unamused:

I have not got PCV.
How different is PCV theory from LGV theory?

Hi mate I have an LGV theory test cd rom. I was given it by an instructor when I was doing my theory. I used the book to study and the LGV cd to test my knowledge. When I did the actual theory some of the questions where identical. I scored 59/60 so not a bad result. I studies the book 2 hrs a night for 2 weeks but to be honest i read the book twice lol. By the time I’d finished I still had 4 days to go before my theory and didn’t read anymore cos I’d knocked myself sick of it. The lads in work was testing me with 60 questions everynight and I always seemed to get one wrong. Let me know if you need any advice cos I only did mine about 3 months ago.

cheers mate , well i got till oct before my lessons gonna start learning this week lol