Theory Test

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well!

I have now received my literature for doing my Theory Test and I can’t believe how thick that book is!! And thats not all I have to read, There is Highway Code, Know your Traffic Signs, Hazard Perception, Driving Goods Vehicles and also Driver CPC…

I can’t get started it’s been years since I studied, nevermind read a book… :slight_smile:

I hope it’s ok to leave a link to the site where I got all my books at a great price which was the LGV CPC Pack £36.49. Delivered within 48hrs.

The Site Is http://www.desktopdriving.co.uk

Have a good week

Mark…

I just bought my book in the local Waterstones shop ( there are other good book shops as well )

Good luck with it

Hi marky, your all set now books an’ all :laughing: If you havnt done any reading or studying for a long time you may find it easier to do short but frequent learning spells, ( some say it stays in your head better that way). :smiley:

Mark,
As you have seen, justs passed mine on friday, I read the book back to front, & did a few online tests ,

On my theory there were no questions on speeds, 1 on drivers hours , a few on road accidents etc
It was mainly common sense questions…I felt quite cheated that I had studied that book & hardly any relevant questions .

Gl with it, here is a link with a couple of online LGV tests

direct.gov.uk/en/Diol1/DoItOnline/DG_4017669

john

MarkyBoy:
Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well!

I have now received my literature for doing my Theory Test and I can’t believe how thick that book is!! And thats not all I have to read, There is Highway Code, Know your Traffic Signs, Hazard Perception, Driving Goods Vehicles and also Driver CPC…

I can’t get started it’s been years since I studied, nevermind read a book… :slight_smile:

I hope it’s ok to leave a link to the site where I got all my books at a great price which was the LGV CPC Pack £36.49. Delivered within 48hrs.

The Site Is http://www.desktopdriving.co.uk

Have a good week

Mark…

Hi Mark, I wish you the very best mate!
Lets try this:Driving Theory Test Practice Material for the DVSA Theory Tests I’ve learned so much when I’ve done my tests, I passed every tests in first time even class 1 practical.

Good Luck!
Gabby

Thanks Peeps…

Medical done just have to send forms away now!! Time to get into these books…

Take Care Out There…

:smiley: