HGV Theory Test

Hi all.

Ive recently took Peter up on his excellent offer on training for my class 2.
Im looking at booking my Theory and Hazard test asap.

Does anyone know of any books or apps that could help me out. Any tips or advice would be much appriecated.

Many thanks

Matt

Check out the free LGV theory test apps contained within the link in my signature below

Ive recently took Peter up on his excellent offer on training for my class 2.
Im looking at booking my Theory and Hazard test asap.

I don’t know what offer you’ve taken. But we offer both online theory training and classroom theory training. If you haven’t got either of these, just call the office and they will sort it out for you at minimal cost.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Buy the official dvsa books and I found the app HGV theory and hazzard perception kit by deep river really useful. Would do practice questions or hazzard perception test on my lunch breaks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I’m using drivingtheory4all.co.uk, everything for modules 1 and 2 is on there

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

FREE ONLINE LGV THEORY QUESTIONS (approx 1000)

ROG:

Great website. Do you know any free websites that have Driver CPC tests on them? I’d like to have a go at some different questions

hazbazz:

ROG:

Great website. Do you know any free websites that have Driver CPC tests on them? I’d like to have a go at some different questions

Get this book: amazon.co.uk/Official-Guide … s=dvsa+lgv

Look online and find the cheapest place. It has all the info on what they can or will ask you.

After you have passed the test it’s worth keeping that book for a bit. It has a bit of duff info in it, but covers drivers hours in a clear way. You will know the basics - but it’s got stuff about exemptions for ferries and double manning etc. Stuff you probably will forget very quickly once you have passed it unless you use them regularly.

Buy the official dvla app its about £3.99 .it is great .i still use it now .especially before assessments .