Theft from trailer

What’s the oddest thing you have had nicked from a trailer ?

I awoke recently ( parked in a lay by on the A45 south of Coventry, so obviously my own fault ! ) to find all 4 orange marker lights on both sides of the trailer missing. Wires cut and lights just ripped off damaging the brackets, so clearly required to “bling” some ones pride and joy.

May your balls turn square, and fester at the corners.

had bulbs and lenses stolen at steel works in swansea inhouse drivers to lazy to walk 2 there trailers but i was not bulbs(double contact no use) in the skip lenses in side lockers i suppose i am no better but it felt great :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

I used to drive a drawbar for westermanns many moons ago loaded up with 60 pallets of toilet rolls one friday.Cant remeber where but they where for Lancaster for Monday morning,get home Friday parked in regualer place,council car park in middle of town.Go home for weekend,Sunday afternoon back to truck ready to kick off.Doing my daily checks and haveing a walk round truck as you do.I notice the o/s rear curtain buckles have been undone so have a little peak in side,and notice a packet of toilet rolls have been nicked from middle of pallet.One packet of two rolls gone thinking to my self what the hell do you do can’t call the old bill for this i’m going to look a right prick.So decied to run with it and tell the guy at goods in,in the morning.Thankfully he had a good laugh about it and signed me a clean cmr.

It’s not a trailer, but I was doing local multidrop and I was delivering a pallet of some chemicals to the chicken farm. It was that drum or two were going to each building, so I was driving slowly from one to another while the farm worker was sitting on the back and passing the drum to the other guy who was putting them inside the buildings.

After we finished, I closed the curtain and went to another drop where I found, that they had opened pallet of flour and stolen about 15 kilograms of it… :S

Not a trailer but my old faithful DAF 2100 tautliner. I was delivering to a young offenders farm near Nottingham, I arrived a bit late BUT they unloaded me & asked if I would take them down to the canteen for dinner on the back they jump. When I got back to the yard I noticed that they had nicked MY pair of nearly brand new wellies with a pair of ex Navy socks I had given me & left a worn out pair.