Stolen

Sure the mods will not mind me putting this on here as someone may have seen the trailer.
Between the hours of 00.00 and 0200 this morning some nice people broke into the yard we use (security patrols fenced and gated vid cameras the lot) and made off with one of our trailers (yes it was loaded)
trailer and unit were back at 1900 on the 15th, security last checked at 00.00 and it was still there then. Get this at 0200 the local police followed a driver from another company that parks in same yard as us, policeman wanted to question the driver about the car he was driving to work, My unit was sitting in the middle of the yard were it had been pulled from the front of the trailer, they had smashed the drivers door lock to get in and get the hand brake off, the only way they could move the unit was to stick a chain around the bumper and pull it away from the trailer causing quite considerable damage to the front of the unit (FH Volvo) Neither the driver or the policeman thought anything strange about a unit stuck in the middle of the yard!! with the door lock smashed in and the front bumper damaged, if you know a FH they put the chain through the fold down flaps and fed it through that way, so you can imagine there was quite a lot of damage to the bumper and spoiler. We dont know what the unit was that they used as the police have taken the security videos away.
The trailer is a Fruehauf 13.6m straight frame box van all white tri axle, no markings on trailer apart from trailer number on rear door on yellow number plate SG101, only other markings on the barn doors is a GB sticker and think a green round Minoan lines sticker and a Superfast Greece Italy sticker. Two spare wheels at the back and tool box on the side, trailer was taken from the Bury St Edmunds area (it would have came onto the A14 at the sugar bowl entrance) around 0200 this morning, bit of a long shot i know but you never know plenty of people that post on hear go up and down the A14 may have seen it, or may be sitting on some industrial estate. Strange but when the old bill were out at the yard today got the impression that they had better things that they would rather be doing ( took em 4hrs to get there to start with)
thanks for any and all help
Steve