The wait is over

What do you reckon ?

www.scania.com

methincks scania are going to get their crown back from daf :laughing:

from what ive heard its all computised ala strallis and the mechanics are dreading it

craig what did you think of it compareing it directly to the 4 series

Daf still rules the roost for me. Although it is a brilliant truck.

nice to see the top bunk back where it belong, but that matress looks a bit on the thin side :open_mouth: and what´s that big lump between the seats, :question: its still got nothing on a DAF :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I’m not to fussed about flat floors as long as you can stand up to get dressed.
From looking at Rikki UK’s pictures the best bit must be they way you can change the steering and dash from right hand to left hand drive. :laughing: :laughing:

What’s the deal with the phone on the back wall of the cab, is that for room service? :wink: :smiley:

On a related note I saw a couple of the long cabbed Scanias on the back of a couple of Arcese (SP) transporters in Germany this week, painted in a nice dark blue they didn’t look too bad.

now that does look nice. a proper improvement over the last shambles. the 113 is comfier than a 124. hope its got proper legroom now :laughing: :laughing:

Glad to see that Scania have finally sorted out the interior and the bunk is now in the right place :smiley:

I hope that this new truck will win back some lost respect if nothing else :smiley:

It has one inherant problem and that it is still a bloody scania!

but nessa- you got a recycled u-boat!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: (no offence)

Nessa you got “Hitlers Revenge” or “The German Bedford” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It doesn’t look bad actually. I’ve been looking forward to seeing some decent pics of it for a while so cheers The Rikster :smiley:

:laughing: @ Neil about the “room service phone” :exclamation: :laughing: Nice one :exclamation:

I still spy what appears to be a large engine hump by looking at the height it comes to from the height of the seats.

I wonder if the suspension will still rattle and bang all night long and the drive-train still shakes like a [zb] dog when you set off a bit sharpish. :unamused:

Still prefer my FH’s and XF’s though :sunglasses:

The phone on the back wall is so you can no longer use the excuse “I was asleep when you called” :unamused:

Still just a Scania

DAF DAF DAF :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

But remember these are the promo photos.
The ones we will get to see will probably be nothing like that.
Leather seats :open_mouth: No chance!
Imitation Walnut, Satnav and Hi-Fi controls on the steering wheel :unamused: Not in your wildest!

I’ll wait til I see one before passing judgement. :wink:

Is the seat safe?.

The Iveco Stralis has Hi-Fi :question: controls on the steering wheel. I can see no reason why other companies can’t do the same with their wagons.

Simon:
The Iveco Stralis has Hi-Fi :question: controls on the steering wheel.

As indeed does the Volvo, phone and radio/CD controls. :smiley: