The new daf x105f

it nearly makes me want to return to driving…

thanks very nice photos,

Not a massive difference to the old one as far as I can see

just a more rounded and to my eye ugly top

Not a massive difference to the old 95 :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the one I drove was E reg, would that be 1988

Not a massive difference to the old one as far as I can see

tramper theyve changed the interior and dropped the engine hump to the same height as the fh so nearly a flat floor :slight_smile: the firm i work for are either having these or the new scania 480,s non v8 .given a choice id have the daf

daf to be fair have said for years there isnt a lot they could change as its still better than everything else for space and comfort.
when they changed from the old 1st series xf to the 2 nd series all the basically did was tweak under the bonnet and just a new comestically colour scheme, but the new x105f seems to be a total revamp.

jessicas dad:
daf to be fair have said for years there isnt a lot they could change as its still better than everything else for space and comfort.
when they changed from the old 1st series xf to the 2 nd series all the basically did was tweak under the bonnet and just a new comestically colour scheme, but the new x105f seems to be a total revamp.

The same was said on the old model JD. They couldnt really improve on the old 2800 range so they just kept upping the power to 3300 and 3600. Still a bloody good truck though and could hold their own in todays vehicle parc

Carl:
they’ve changed the interior and dropped the engine hump to the same height as the fh so nearly a flat floor :slight_smile: the firm i work for are either having these or the new scania 480,s non v8 .given a choice id have the daf

I’d like to have a look at the interior before passing comment on it, dropping the floor height is a good idea, and I’ll agree that there isn’t much they could have done to better the old one, I’m really pleased with mine.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: XF’s are second to none. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

I just want to find a tramping euro job with one. :grimacing: :grimacing:

IF your buying one you need to buy one with the “moon lights!”

Yes its a cracking motor,but JD i don’t think you could afford the paycut to drive it for Gregory’s!
Enquired as to what the money was like and frankly it wasn’t that good,all bonus.

is it that bad then jase… ive no idea what they pay :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

i know semtex has told me some of the rates for cornwall :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Fallmonk:
IF your buying one you need to buy one with the “moon lights!”

hear hear!!!

i have heard rumours that who i work for may be getting some this year, not that i will for a while!!!

Your still waiting for the next 2800 to become available arent you?? :wink: mind you, it would be very trendy to be doing your job in one nowadays, and i doubt you would complain!