The Dozy one

So has he been kicked off here, or left after been found out that he still wore green and was just full of bs.

Still here…

Posted this week.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=148486

Trucker Ed:
So has he been kicked off here, or left after been found out that he still wore green and was just full of bs.

Why on earth would they kick Dozy off of here.

I used to look forward to his posts. :slight_smile: :laughing: :laughing:

Trucker Ed:

I think if you check with jay who saw me at Medway I wasn’t wearing green at all :unamused: , I was wearing a orange high viz top , I don’t wear green at all , I’ve orange high viz trousers , orange high viz tops , orange high viz jkt ,
The only people who have to wear green as far as I’m aware are there employees :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
Like I say I’m sure jay will confirm I wasn’t wearing a green shirt , it was a orange high viz top , but im sure after he confirms what I say I will be wearing a green uniform within the next hour :unamused:
I think you’ll find about 75 % of stobart trucks arnt driven by stobart drivers :unamused: , the ones with green shirts on will be there employees , the ones wearing high viz tops , t shirts etc arnt employed directly by them :exclamation: :exclamation: there agency :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
Any way can’t wait for jays confirmation and you shouting no , no it must of been green , yes it was green :laughing: :laughing:

Ain’t seen anything from him lately so wondered what had happened to him, even did a search for Dozy in search box and never brought any recent posts up.
Presumed he’d gone to ground since been outed lol.

Let me let you in on secret - forums love the likes of Dozy because they drive so much traffic. We all have people who we think should be banned (no doubt some think that of me) but won’t be unless they engage in a serious rule break for the above reason.

#ONWARD

^^^^^ that. Don’t forget that this forum is making money for the publishers. And that money comes from adverts. And advertisers look at site traffic stats. The more site traffic, the more advertising income.

School teachers should be sacked from their jobs and never go back there.
Doze, Google their and there.

dozy:

Trucker Ed:

I think if you check with jay who saw me at Medway I wasn’t wearing green at all :unamused: , I was wearing a orange high viz top , I don’t wear green at all , I’ve orange high viz trousers , orange high viz tops , orange high viz jkt ,
The only people who have to wear green as far as I’m aware are there employees :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
Like I say I’m sure jay will confirm I wasn’t wearing a green shirt , it was a orange high viz top , but im sure after he confirms what I say I will be wearing a green uniform within the next hour :unamused:
I think you’ll find about 75 % of stobart trucks arnt driven by stobart drivers :unamused: , the ones with green shirts on will be there employees , the ones wearing high viz tops , t shirts etc arnt employed directly by them :exclamation: :exclamation: there agency :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
Any way can’t wait for jays confirmation and you shouting no , no it must of been green , yes it was green :laughing: :laughing:

A recovery attempt. Too late you’ve been outed. Your Character Dozy was entertaining just pointless now. Give it a month and people might suspend disbelief for a laugh :laughing:

dozy:

Trucker Ed:

If you were not a full time employee “agency” why would you go to the trouble of putting a Bristol rovers scarf in the window in the truck everytime. And also the 2 pics showed the same truck.

discoman:

dozy:

Trucker Ed:

If you were not a full time employee “agency” why would you go to the trouble of putting a Bristol rovers scarf in the window in the truck everytime. And also the 2 pics showed the same truck.

Now I’m by no means saying dozy is being truthful, but it is possible to be a long term agency tramper with an allocated. Meaning no need to remove the scarf too regularly.

Chunkzilla:
Now I’m by no means saying dozy is being truthful.

He pretty much admitted he was Billy shullbitting