Dozy and his trolling

Since dozy was caught out in a stobart truck, confirmed he wouldn’t of been at B+M for 5 hours. Witnessed in a stobart truck by a fellow driver.

I notice he has gone silent.

Answers on a post card

Ta

silence is golden…ta

I must admit he had me for a while. I used to see his threads on here and find yet another bone question and the humorous replies that would follow, not to forget the pictures either. He did keep me entertained for a while.

But I did often think to myself, how the hell can someone possibly be that stupid in this industry and not get the sack? I mean we all come across some retards at work and you question to yourself how they manage to dress themselves and get to work, let alone drive a wagon for a living.

But as it turns out even the talented trolls eventually get caught out.

I was never entirely sure of dozy, though I will admit I did think that he was most probably genuine, so it looks like I was one that was partly taken in. :blush:
You come across a lot of drivers, who are, shall we say not the best educated or the brightest button, and in real life I do try and help these guys if they want or need it.
I just thought doze was in that category, and while advising him I tried not to take the ■■■■ TOO much. :smiley:
I aint saying I’m better than anybody else either, I only drive a ■■■■ truck for Christ’s sake, it’s just the way I am to stick up for the underdog if getting picked or ganged up on, or getting mega stick for something, or whatever…, can’t help it.
So nice one doze, you had me over. :laughing:

The…

Sheer stupidity of his problems, situations or questions was a clue.

His writing style changed and finally being sussed out was inevitable.

I hope he keeps posting, I’ve had many a good giggle at his posts.

What have I missed ?

taz1972:
What have I missed ?

The resident…

Village idiot/troll/spoof poster who has been posting here for a long time was caught out this week.

yourhavingalarf:

taz1972:
What have I missed ?

The resident…

Village idiot/troll/spoof poster who has been posting here for a long time was caught out this week.

Link?

Must admit I was taken in at the start and tried to help where I could .
Didn’t take long to realise that the frequency and amount of “problems” the guy was having was beyond what any normal person should be having .
After that I lost all sympathy and respect for him .

Radar19:
Link?

There ya go…

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=147961

There are still one or two other contenders for the title though.

Looks like I’m gonna have to change my signature after me and Scottish Colin’s fruitless two man crusade to have him taken off premod.

What a clown taking a pic and posting it well CLOWN is no where near what I should say :grimacing:

The latest news is that dozy has been given his first collection address for Monday.

I always try to be helpful, so I’ve found the place for him…

[zb] Creek Paddleshop.jpg

He’ll be collecting their latest model, the eye catching top-of-the-range XXL super-deluxe sportster GT paddle. :grimacing:

Gota be honest, he was pretty much like an open book IMO.
Always had an idea it was a wind-up.
There were so many posts started by him, I used to think bollox, same old, same old and never bothered reading hardly any of em as it just smelt like BS to me.

Twoninety88:

Complete amateurs by comparison. The dozy one had the ability to post a complete load of bs, and get posters arguing over it, whilst revelling in the notoriety of being the premier troll.

A master at work, and this site will be the worse for his demise.

Stanley Knife:

Twoninety88:

Complete amateurs by comparison. The dozy one had the ability to post a complete load of bs, and get posters arguing over it, whilst revelling in the notoriety of being the premier troll.

+1 I did always enjoy reading the latest instalment of the Chronicles of Dozy

Stanley Knife:

Twoninety88:

He’ll be back, but under another username, as they all do.
You can always suss them out, as particular ones have certain styles of posting, and use certain phrases and words a lot, as well as the same spelling mistakes.
You all know the ones on here who I mean, they fool nobody.
(Even if dozy fooled me :laughing: )

What am I going to do with my Friday afternoons now :question: . As much as it was transparent, there are cretins like that about in life. Roll on the next username and the next instalments of Friday afternoon entertainment from the posts and replies :smiley:

I wish I’d kept my mouth shut now, it’s all my fault he’s disappeared :blush: