Vote on Dozy ?

How about a vote by us, the users on Dozy being took off pre mod.
You know we all love to read of his mishaps .
Surely he did nothing to drastic to be sentenced.
What do you lot think ?

Or Am I in the doghouse for mentioning it !

Never happen,mods know I’d resort to type ,posts you see now don’t really portray me ,best left as it is

dozy:
Never happen,mods know I’d resort to type ,posts you see now don’t really portray me ,best left as it is

So how many of your posts don’t get past the mods then mate? :open_mouth:
Are we missing out on the best bits? :smiley:

dozy:

No your original posts were great for a laugh.
And where are you sleeping tonight , in a tin box in a lay-by ?

Come on 3wheeler.To be fair, he sounds like a great guy who has,nt ripped the sides of somebody’s unit/ trailer when backing ones the bay. Thumbs up for ‘‘dozy’’

3 wheeler:
What do you lot think ?

Free the dozy one from pre mod.Would like to see the real dozy on here.

Colin_scottish:

3 wheeler:
What do you lot think ?

He was free once. It wasn’t pretty.

dozy:

Well I got up early to try and catch Santa but missed him yet again.

There’s your answer then guys if dozy can’t trust himself then premed it is.

Shame really as I’ve never witnessed dozy in the wild unfettled by the chains of censorship.

I am interested though in what this ‘type’ is so go on mods what’s the worst that could happen… [emoji83] [emoji104] [emoji120] [emoji133] [emoji8] [emoji87]
Oooo I’ve found the emoticons on tapatalk… [emoji182]

Why don’t we start one of those petitions where if you get a certain amount of signatures they have to put it through parliament. Imagine ■■■■ face Cameron and bell end Corbyn discussing the pros and cons of having Dozy taken of pre mod at PMQ’s :laughing:

Sometimes it’s better not to let the genie out of the bottle. :laughing:

REALEASE THE KRAKEN er I mean the dozy.

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
Why don’t we start one of those petitions where if you get a certain amount of signatures they have to put it through parliament. Imagine [zb] face Cameron and bell end Corbyn discussing the pros and cons of having Dozy taken of pre mod at PMQ’s :laughing:

You need 100,000 signatures.

I reckon you’d get about 8.

Contraflow:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:
Why don’t we start one of those petitions where if you get a certain amount of signatures they have to put it through parliament. Imagine [zb] face Cameron and bell end Corbyn discussing the pros and cons of having Dozy taken of pre mod at PMQ’s :laughing:

:laughing:

While I do enjoy the dozy ones thread I’m not sure convinced even TNet is ready for the full unedited version :laughing: though there are a couple of posters on here that might tempt me to look for the IGNORE button rather than just ignore them anyway.

Freedom

Bring him back. :slight_smile:

Dozy = genius !

Contraflow:

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Really? That many?

So what exactly did the Dozy one used to post. Not sure I need a mod to filter posts out for me. If I don’t like it I’ll jog on to the next one.

happysack:

Colin_scottish:

3 wheeler:
What do you lot think ?

He was free once. It wasn’t pretty.

Pray do tell. What was this pre censured period like? Trollfest? Or gobby and aggressive? Or full of religious slurs? Friday night drunken fascist ravings?

Curious