A certain troll

is really begininng to grind my gears . Ady 1 / Mo (topgun) / Dozy

This guy has already been busted due to his own ineptitude , now ( unless I’m wrong ) he’s back as Dozy , He’s back spouting alledged facts about Stobarts again as if he is one of the drivers .
Mods , why is he allowed to spout made up crap all over again ?

Because ■■■■ you, that’s why :open_mouth:

See, told you it would still be funny, no matter how many times you use it :laughing:

Oh right , like that is it ■■ Still !!!

Bleedin ■■■■ er knees :slight_smile:

Most drivers spout ■■■■■ about Stobarts. Yesterday on here, I learned I was on 30 day notice for change of contract! Roasters!!! :smiley:

why are they allowed to carry on posting crap?

mickyblue:

People in glass houses… :wink:

Contraflow:

mickyblue:

Aye,…and Contraflow adds his hapennys worth. :unamused: :unamused:

Does a pointless reply to a pointless post make them a SuperTroll? :slight_smile:

Contraflow:

mickyblue:

you tart :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

cattle wagon man:
Aye,…and Contraflow adds his hapennys worth. :unamused: :unamused:

I’m not throwing stones… :wink:

We don’t have any stones to throw anymore, Muckaway used to deliver them to us…

now we just chuck the white powder at people who always seem to smile after lol

mickyblue:

They don’t they post the facts,it’s just 99% on here don’t like the facts as it doesn’t fit in with there hope that stobarts will crash and burn :exclamation: :exclamation:
So when a stobart brasher posts chilled is gone,depots are shut,then someone ME posts the facts,I.e chilled still goes,depots arnt shut,just I.e cross dock shut,chilled loads going direct,rest of drivers working on tesco store deliveries they hate it ,don’t want to believe the facts,it just doesn’t fit in with there hopes,don’t want to here it,so claim your a troll,trouble maker,don’t work for them etc,etc
And that’s why I’m not banned :wink: ( pre mod though :laughing: :laughing: ),its because the mods are a bit more savvy than most of the posters on here and know I wouldn’t know what I know if I didn’t work for them,and also it’s also oly fair to have both sides to a story,the stobart hater,the stobart employee(driver) well I’m not so sure doing a few tesco express stores can be classed as driving :exclamation: :exclamation:

dozy:

mickyblue:

They don’t they post the facts,it’s just 99% on here don’t like the facts as it doesn’t fit in with there hope that stobarts will crash and burn :exclamation: :exclamation:
So when a stobart brasher posts chilled is gone,depots are shut,then someone ME posts the facts,I.e chilled still goes,depots arnt shut,just I.e cross dock shut,chilled loads going direct,rest of drivers working on tesco store deliveries they hate it ,don’t want to believe the facts,it just doesn’t fit in with there hopes,don’t want to here it,so claim your a troll,trouble maker,don’t work for them etc,etc
And that’s why I’m not banned :wink: ( pre mod though :laughing: :laughing: ),its because the mods are a bit more savvy than most of the posters on here and know I wouldn’t know what I know if I didn’t work for them,and also it’s also oly fair to have both sides to a story,the stobart hater,the stobart employee(driver) well I’m not so sure doing a few tesco express stores can be classed as driving :exclamation: :exclamation:

You lost me, can you make your post a little bit simple for me as that has confused me big time :smiley:

So Ady / Mo / Dozy

once and for all tell us the truth . What do you do and who do you work for , because I for one do not believe you drive an artic for ESL . I am happy to be proved wrong , but if you do not work for ESL , can you STOP posting as if you do . Thankyou .

Ady does or did work for ESL cos I met him in Tesco Doncaster.

Thetaff2:

nae luck!

Ady does or did work for ESL cos I met him in Tesco Doncaster

Then I stand corrected . Just likes making false accounts on here then for some strange reason .

shade:

Ady does or did work for ESL cos I met him in Tesco Doncaster

Then I stand corrected . Just likes making false accounts on here then for some strange reason .

I make false accounts,you lot put the headlines up that stobart chilled was no more :unamused: (not me),wheel nut then posted Newark was close and I didn’t have a job for life anymore,his mate from stobart goole told him all this :unamused: :unamused: ,I just put you right that chilled continues,Newark is still open,and I’m still employed,yet your claiming that I’m the one making false accounts :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: .
Look you live at rugby,magna park chilled is 15 mins away,I know because relative lives on Cornwallis rd,bilton rugby and I visit now and then,have a ride up and see for yourself
As for Newark there must be 10,s if not 100,s going up the a1 on a daily basis,I’m sure if they look too the left(northbound) they see a stobart depot with truck -and trailers in it,if it was just they’d be long gone,gates bolted.
I’m bored with this now,get on with you and you mates stupid statements about stobart this and that,it doesn’t matter what’s true or not,you just want to believe what suits you not what is actually fact.
Me with the false statement,yea right :unamused:

happysack:

Thetaff2:

nae luck!

Don’t worry,I’ve only ever really talked to a walking floor driver once,he was based out of Carlisle,I had my ear bent for a hour on how he used to get paid for using his phone to ring farmers,they paid him £10 a week,some new bloke had come in and cut it too £5,he was now not using his phone for work BUISNESS anymore :unamused: :unamused: .
He then went on about he got paid a% of what the truck earns,he couldn’t make out how this worked,they were taking money off him for doing his paper work even though he did it himself. :unamused: :unamused:
Luckily I was saved by the fact my truck had just got back,I’ve never been so happy to go and do a load of tesco expresses,4amin the morning and he roaring about a fiver,as they say once bitten twice shy,if I see a walking floor or whatever they’re called I’m off,
Don’t worry if I see you or your mates I won’t be coming over for a chat,your safe,or is it I’m safe :unamused: