Dozy has got a new job

It’s got to warrant its own thread! Looking at another post dozy has moved on. I’m going to miss the constant morning about his planners and all the dodgy goings on to get the job done! Hope you find it a better place to work though

Rowley010:
It’s got to warrant its own thread! Looking at another post dozy has moved on. I’m going to miss the constant morning about his planners and all the dodgy goings on to get the job done! Hope you find it a better place to work though

Fear ye not. He has already started moaning. He is going to be pushed into working against his will, or walk. Nirmal service will be resumed. . :grimacing:

:unamused: I think there are more things to worry about than Dozy!

Why can’t people just let him make his own choices/■■■■ ups/irrational decisions and just crack on■■?

He is just a driver, (just) according to some of his OWN posts but that shouldn’t leave the floodgates open for everyone and their grandmother to make inane comments about him. He’s not that important and personally I find some comments offensive and not even relevant!!

Threads that have no relevance to him at all and his name is twisted to fit :unamused: Very childish.

My sense of humour is very good but come on you lot, give it a rest :imp:

dri-diddly-iver:
:roll: I think there are more things to worry about than Dozy!

Why can’t people just let him make his own choices/■■■■ ups/irrational decisions and just crack on■■?

He is just a driver, (just) according to some of his OWN posts but that shouldn’t leave the floodgates open for everyone and their grandmother to make inane comments about him. He’s not that important and personally I find some comments offensive and not even relevant!!

Threads that have no relevance to him at all and his name is twisted to fit :unamused: Very childish.
W1ate

He seems quite happy to post, despite the reaction he solicits. He is asking for it.

Look :open_mouth: , he is already making news headlines :open_mouth:

Casual Observer:
Look :open_mouth: , he is already making news headlines :open_mouth:

OOPS!! - THE UK PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS FORUM (INTERACTIVE) - Trucknet UK

You naughty rascal you… :grimacing:

dri-diddly-iver:

:

Why are you being offended on his behalf ■■ :open_mouth:
I certainly aint a spokesman for him, but I think dozy aint as daft as he makes out (how could he be :smiley: ) ok, maybe a tad misguided, but he aint afraid of setting himself up, and just goes along with the craic.
I don’t think he finds it offensive by any means, if he did he would not post, as he knows what to expect.

+1. A fine angler.

dri-diddly-iver:

Oh my days! Please…it was a joke!

Moderator please delete the thread as light hearted banter and humour is no longer allowed!

robroy:

Sorry :blush: I didn’t actually mean offended. What I should have put is I’m pi55ed off with the comments and just a bit fed up with silly comments giving him more ammunition when he really has nothing important to say.

he’s a nob (amusing sometimes) but still a nob. No one is really so stupid so why keep feeding the bullets to someone so ridiculous??

I’m already running a suggestion about what happens next?

dri-diddly-iver:

robroy:

Sorry :blush: I didn’t actually mean offended. What I should have put is I’m pi55ed off with the comments and just a bit fed up with silly comments giving him more ammunition when he really has nothing important to say.

he’s a nob (amusing sometimes) but still a nob. No one is really so stupid so why keep feeding the bullets to someone so ridiculous??

It keeps us amused.

dri-diddly-iver:

robroy:

Dozy has made no complaints and probably enjoys the crack but who are you to criticise him. A nob I think not he is just a working class lad like everyone else but if you meant KNOB then what gives you the right to call him one. Is it pot calling kettle? I have seen a thread started by yourself by yourself in another place totally and completely banal ridiculous and unbelievable so just leave DOZY alone and look in the mirror at yourself before you slag him off.

Dozy I believe is smarter than you think. Long live DOZY and keep posting

I think secretly we all relate to dozy deep down, the little mistakes and that we all made them but kept quiet for fear of a good roasting :smiley:
This place provides anonymity and also the chance to check without face to face abuse if he’s done summat bad or not. But no body in this trade ever made zero mistakes and that’s a fact!
Hopefully he’s found a cushty number decent money and above all else less stress that’s what we all aim for isn’t it? In the mean time every day’s a school day and I challenge Ny of the Warriors on here to prove they never ■■■■■■ up or had a fear before their cushy number. It’s life on the road, it’s sooooo diverse because everything in life goes by a hgv at some point.

OllieNotts:
I think secretly we all relate to dozy deep down, the little mistakes and that we all made them but kept quiet for fear of a good roasting :smiley:
This place provides anonymity and also the chance to check without face to face abuse if he’s done summat bad or not. But no body in this trade ever made zero mistakes and that’s a fact!
Hopefully he’s found a cushty number decent money and above all else less stress that’s what we all aim for isn’t it? In the mean time every day’s a school day and I challenge Ny of the Warriors on here to prove they never [zb] up or had a fear before their cushy number. It’s life on the road, it’s sooooo diverse because everything in life goes by a hgv at some point.

Totally agree with that

Im team Dozy as his ups and downs are not only entertaining but the wearing his heart on his sleeve life style allows us to follow his story over the years and share in the joys and saddness he goes through.

Not only that but our doze encapsulates my own mantra of ‘if it can go wrong I wont be far away’, in fact just to here the phrase “dont worry drive you cant miss it” usually means im guaranteed to miss it.

Keep it up dozy, we aint here for a long time we are here for a good time.