Looks like Dozy went to the extreme

Really wanted to get home tonight.

Is the driver OK.?

bobbya:
Is the driver OK.?

Shaken but not stirred bobbya, your opening words of “is the driver ok” is testament to your character and what a decent bloke you are. Merry xmas

bobbya:
Is the driver OK.?

Clearly not.

He works for Stobart’s.

109LWB:

One down,how many left.?

When they gave him the keys and said get it fired up…

Found this,the aftermath

UKtramp:

bobbya:
Is the driver OK.?

Shaken but not stirred bobbya, your opening words of “is the driver ok” is testament to your character and what a decent bloke you are. Merry xmas

Thank you very much,you been in exile??,Merry Xmas to you too.

It would be a nice end to the year if the rest of their fleet went the same way :smiling_imp:

Seriously, he may work for Stobarts, who quite a lot dislike for various reasons, but…

It’s good to hear the driver is ok. Certainly not a situation I’d want to find myself in…

mardybum:
Seriously, he may work for Stobarts, who quite a lot dislike for various reasons, but…

It’s good to hear the driver is ok. Certainly not a situation I’d want to find myself in…

Exactly,Merry Xmas.

I see Trampy is on pre-mod at long last then, when I looked at this thread earlier EB was the third post showing…

Edit: third, I meant third.

UKtramp:

bobbya:
Is the driver OK.?

I thought you were transporting straw and hay whilst fixing fridges in Denmark or something now? How would you know how the driver is doing?

109LWB:
I thought you were transporting straw and hay whilst fixing fridges in Denmark or something now? How would you know how the driver is doing?

You might want to re read the post a few times for it to sink in. :open_mouth:

Is it just me but has anyone else shed a tear at the loss of that beer, maybe we are looking at this from the wrong angle?

eagerbeaver:
Clearly not.

He works for Stobart’s.

Physically he survived, but is mentally scarred from having to wear the green uniform

109LWB:

Put a whole new meaning of keeping her lit…

(Red) coat, (Santa) hat … (Sleigh) taxi

I Understand that the trucks name was “Cinders” :smiley:

Warm beer ■■ no thanks.

109LWB:

Maybe his celebrations from the football result got him a tad excited.

Richard8:
Is it just me but has anyone else shed a tear at the loss of that beer, maybe we are looking at this from the wrong angle?

Nah I don’t think it was beer, I heard it was Stella :grimacing: