French workers blockades

Is this affecting the moderators on here ,as NO posts seem to be getting through :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused: :unamused:

dozy:
Is this affecting the moderators on here ,as NO posts seem to be getting through :exclamation: :exclamation: :unamused: :unamused:

Well this one got through. :confused: :confused:

Are you sure? - That might be the second post above, and the first one that ranted about having his car hosed down with sewage might have been bounced, a bit like Daily Wail onces get bounced for including key words like “Hitler” or “Crook” or “Union”… :unamused: :smiley:

Im still perplexed why your still on super secret pre-mod dozy. Looks like the campaign to release you hasnt worked.

Fair dos though as anyone else would have created a new user name and changed ip addy.

■■■■■■ admin show some compassion…

get a petition up dave free the dozy one! :laughing:

war1974:

Tryin, think theres only me and maoster in the free dozy club. Feel free to come on board just think we wouldnt have to wait ages for his little gems.

Dipper_Dave:

war1974:

Tryin, think theres only me and maoster in the free dozy club. Feel free to come on board just think we wouldnt have to wait ages for his little gems.

Absolutely Dave, the guy is a gem and also somebody I’d be more than happy to have a pint or two with.

Until he knocked them over that is! :smiley:

the maoster:
Until he knocked them over that is! :smiley:

:smiley:
Yep and then blamed the barmaid…

But to be fair I almost feel protective towards our dozy and look forward to the next dozyism with relish. I used to even look at Stobbie (or is it Stoddie) drivers in the hope I caught sight of our special one. Perhaps a wave perchance a smile or even a cut in too soon is all good.

Now im on the look out for WS vehicles that maybe strapped down in some weird and wonderfull way or in tricky predicaments in London or even that lonely car driver that is obviously a day late for work and the bloke still has his jammies on clutching that unopened roadstar multisocket adapter with pride.

So come on forum admin and moderators a like let us not decompose quietly into the darkness, instead mark our excistence on the planet by releasing a fellow member who like the rest of us ■■■■■ up on a daily basis but has the angelic ability to laugh at himself and bring joy to many by sharing his shenanigans with the world.

Rules smules, only one rule in life and thats to do unto others as we would like done to us, or as me dear departed pappy would say “do others before they do you”…

the maoster:
Absolutely Dave, the guy is a gem and also somebody I’d be more than happy to have a pint or two with.

But would you employ him if it was your business ■■

bald bloke:

the maoster:

Oh Christ no, but I would happily spend time in his company, and to me that’s all that matters.

Btw, Dipper Dave, you sound like a guy I’d happily talk bollox with over a pint. Omg, another bromance is in the offing! Maybe you, Dozy and I should buy a two man tent and set off into the hirtherto unexplored regions of ■■■■■■■■ :smiley:

Shouldn’t it be Dozy who suggests getting a 2 man tent for 3 of you? :grimacing:

Hmmm, good point, well made. Problem being he’d wipe out the camping shop with his tailswing and put holes in all the tents!

the maoster:

bald bloke:

the maoster:

Oh Christ no, but I would happily spend time in his company, and to me that’s all that matters.

Btw, Dipper Dave, you sound like a guy I’d happily talk bollox with over a pint. Omg, another bromance is in the offing! Maybe you, Dozy and I should buy a two man tent and set off into the hirtherto unexplored regions of ■■■■■■■■ :smiley:

Sounds like fun, 3 of us camping it up in two man tent.
With wifi readily available if we went for a ramble and saw a plant we didnt know the name of we could go back to the tent switch the laptop on and watch some ■■■■ (possibly 4th time ive done this joke on here).

I can see it now, barbecue by the tent, tent on fire, car in the pond and half of ■■■■■■■ written off.

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, give him a fishing rod and he will sell it and buy a fish. (Second outing for this joke).

Have to be careful though as the last person I met off the internet didnt quite go as planned, yep you guessed it we ended up married. :blush: