The boss knows best

heres a little tale for you all to laugh at. we have a small office/depot some way away from our yard with a small warehouse, the boss wanted me to put my trailer in the warehouse as it had a valuable load on i was just backing into the warehouse when he came over and asked if i had put a trailer in here before to which i replied no. he then proceeded to tell me to get out the cab and he would show me how to do it :open_mouth: :unamused: :unamused: :angry: (not that he holds any type of hgv license) i’ve only been driving for 14 years, anyway ,he blindsided the unit and crashed into the wall smashing the lights and mudguard, i couldnt resist such an opportunity and walked round to the drivers side and shouted “well i could of done that” to which he got out and went back into the office to let the ‘driver’ do his job lol

steve

I should stick that one in the back pocket - for future reference of course.

Might come in handy one day :wink:

Stan

This Hgv driving is so easy tho isnt it, anyone can do it… :unamused: hope you got some pictures :smiley:

maybe time for a new thread well drive .

getting the boss to tell the driver what a balls up he managed today :smiley: :smiley:

Yessssssssssssss!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Would have loved that, one for you to remember :laughing:

hope you remembered to take your tacho out before he drove the truck

In hindsight you should have followed him into the office, sat in his chair and…erm…shown him how to do his job :smiling_imp:

Stan

Schenker nervt me that long till i parked them a heavy Loaded Trailer in theres Warehouse.Had to lower the Supspension with full Load to go under the Shutter,and expected some Funny pics when Nightshift gets the Empty Trailer out,but i smiled too much and had to park at Least outside :laughing: