Well Boss?!

What would you tell your boss if this happened :open_mouth: :laughing:

It didn’t look that tight…

well its a scrapia

“Well I blame metal fatigue.”

W.

that is just toooooo funny to make a sarky comment on :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dan, where did you find that pic?

“well boss I can tell you now that scans are rubbish”

“why?”

“well I’m looking out the windscreen and can see the drive axle of the truck”

I would have expected that to be an Iveco :smiley: the back axle just fell off :smiley:

i think i streched the susies, can i have a new set, also i think propshaft needs looking at

Well boss, My front and back axel have had a fall out now they’ve split up, I’ll fetch the duck tape! :wink:

don’t know boss was like that when i picked it up :grimacing:

Well boss the rear lights on the unit are not working I’ve checked the bulbs are OK what should I check next :question:

“well boss i know it was tight but i managed to swing the nose round!”

"well boss you know how you told us to start using our initiative and come up with new transport solutions? Well ive adapted the 4x2 scania but I don’t think the 2x2 will catch on!”

“well boss……………………I have made us a show truck! :smiley: its great for stoppies!”

“well boss I regret to inform you that british cabotage rules are getting out of hand! I wont be home anytime soon! The british government is really breaking our backs! Now I know how the british public feel!”

“well boss i did tell you i only passed my test on tuesday”

“well boss i jack knifed the truck! dont worry theres no damage to the cab!”

“well boss i got pulled by vosa! buggers told me i had a tail light out!”

“well boss glad to hear the lowloader is on its way! any ideas how i can get it onto the lowloader now?”

“well boss look on the bright side! it will take up less space when parked up in the yard :smiley:

Never Late In a V8…Except this one

A chipped up 850bhp V8, that much torque it twisted the chassis, right off!

Well Boss you know that unit you got off Ebay cheap. I have just found out why it was cheap. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I warned you about all that crap in your windscreen.

Boss, the prop needs some grease!

Boss, I found that rattle, it’s terminal!

dlote2009:
What would you tell your boss if this happened :open_mouth: :laughing:

That 60 tonne drawbar outfit that Carryfast built has failed at the first hurdle :stuck_out_tongue: