Well boss part 1

bad day out

can you drop the front end drive, easier to roll pallets in :smiley: :smiley:

Must be a job up for grabs there. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Look drive, you have to get on your knees and beg for me to tip you right now. NOT THE BLOODY TRAILER YOU FOOL :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know the place. It’s a fruit depot in Sheernes harbour (Capespan Int. ) Looks like the driver put his landing legs down before he drove off but the pallet was heavy an loaded with forklift truck ( I was there to pick up melons,bananas and watermelons ) otherwise I do not think that the rear would go up that high if they tried to lift it with landing legs low gear :unamused:

i bet the driver was a bit, MIFFED

we tip fruit there regular, not like that though !

Probably the fastest trailer tip :wink:

I had a look on Vertikal and they’ve changed things around there. Looks like the incident happened last August.

Video & Text of incident

Vertikal.net News:
A crane working on an engineered platform alongside a stream is lifting a foot/cycle bridge into position when the platform, drenched with torrential rains overnight the platform was compromised and as the weight of the bridge came over one of the outriggers the entire bank gave way throwing the crane over onto its back.[/url]

Original News Article

Vertikal are the main news site for access lifting worldwide AFAIK :wink:

Either way, when things like that happen if the operator managed to keep the boom and load away from injuring people then that is a good thing. And He probably would have stayed in the cab as at that position it is protected but when he gets out he’s just a vulnerable soft squishy thing next to a rolling 50t truck…

Crane accident at chemical plant