A Well Boss Moment!

:blush:

Unfolded the Hi-Ab this morning in a rather tight spot, only to be told by my on site guide who was watching me, eerrrrr mate you just hit that metal support beam on that old buiding! :blush: A small mortar crack appeared to be all the damage!
(Photo’s have been taken, will post them when i can.)
Got back to the yard, to be greeted by some more pics and the news that a structural engineer had been called out, the front of building was Unsafe! :blush:
NEVER TRUST A BANKSMAN! :blush:

unlucky mate… and i bet the banksman will say its got nothing to do with him…

let us know the outcome to it

oops!

sorry,

double post!

Dont worry about it mate, just get the pics on here asap!!!

Thats grief you don’t need mate. Sorry about that.

The banksmans statement read,
“driver extended hi-ab unsupervised”!!! :smiling_imp:

■■■■■■■■ :smiling_imp:

Oh well, live and learn and hope the boss aint too ■■■■■■ off when i get back to work on wednesday?

And Bug am awaiting copies of the pics m8 lol. Be sure to tell simon lol.

BANKSMAN :smiling_imp:

I know how you feel Clarky.
We used to deliver to a site in White City , massive site , probably 10 loads a day. Our trailers have a low clearance and have pipework underneath.
Mr bankman( i reckon there should be a ‘w’ in there somewhere) sees me on the pipe which is up an incline

" yea mate keep coming , yea yea , yea "

:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

ripped all the pipiework from the back of my trailer :unamused:

Call it in and report it to site manager only to be told i’m the THIRD today to have the same damage , all under the direction of the same banksman :exclamation:
(There should be a 'w in it , i’m sure of it)

Needed a banksman today when I clouted a lamp post in Wakefield with the back nearside corner of the trailer doing a tight right hander. Oh and the car on the back of the trailer got a bit bent too. :blush: