Sorry boss i'm this weeks pratt

Do we get the story too?! :smiley:

Alex

That’ll T-Cut out I think. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Must be something in the water Malc.

I presented the boss with what’s left of my bumper this week :blush:

in a moment of madness on tuesday got distracted forgot to disconnect airlines etc didnt reach very far before they broke :blush:
lesson learned well until the next time
bet im not the last :smiley:

You’ve been in the fields chasing sheep again :laughing: :laughing:

:question: :question: :question:

I dont get it …

The door looks fine to me :confused: :laughing:

I ended up breaking the step on our daf 7.5 tonner on friday wasnt too chuffed as my brekky and coffee went all over the floor as I was just getting in at the time

I ended up breaking the step on our daf 7.5 tonner on friday wasnt too chuffed as my brekky and coffee went all over the floor as I was just getting in at the time

So the new years diet resolution had obviously gone out of the window then? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ken.

With driving like that give us a ring you would fit in well if you want a job :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Do we get the story too?!

well the truth is while "trying " to blind reverse into a tiny industrial park just outsde centre of paris was too busy watching cars and didnt notice my front bumper stuck in the hedge!!!

Another
Crap
Truck
Ruined
Ohhh
Sighhhh…

jimboy124:
Another
Crap
Truck
Ruined
Ohhh
Sighhhh…

Didn’t look like a Renault to me :confused:

military training would have taught you to disquise that with more hedgerow
not just a few bits on the side
you could always make the other side look the same then no one would notice well not as much :smiley: :smiley:

Was speaking to one of the forklift drivers in one of my drops friday there driver hit a COW , on friday , so he was having a bad day as well, dont know the state of the truck ,but the driver was ok so thats the main thing :laughing:

HAIRYGORILLA:
in a moment of madness on tuesday got distracted forgot to disconnect airlines etc didnt reach very far before they broke :blush:
lesson learned well until the next time
bet im not the last :smiley:

I once tried to pull a low loader trailer loaded with a 50 tonne machine with my airlines, it didn’t work!!! :laughing:

I once uncoupled a loaded container at Thurrock and got in the cab and pulled away. The airlines didn’t survive and I ground to a halt 6 feet in front blocking the road. I shrunk down in the seat and wished I could die

When I used for work for TNT Truckcare I had to service a customers double deck trailer.
I missed the pin, and the air tanks on the brand new MAN unit i was using to fetch it crushed the tailift hydraulics that were bolted between the landing legs.
This fetched off the air tanks and fittings which then smashed one of the spring brake chambers… :blush:
My gaffer at the time didn’t say a word