oooppppssss

had a slight dinger today :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
got the moffet caught on someones car while trying to shunt round in a car park at the back of somerfeilds in holbeach, well another lesson learned Get Out And Look as that 3 foot hanging on the back i cant see in the mirrors is bloomin big lol

Sorry to hear that you had a slight accident today shaun.
How did your boss react :question: .

I see your taking my advice Shaun :laughing:.

Liberace:
I see your taking my advice Shaun :laughing:.

cheers ian :wink: :wink:

convoy he said fill out this form n dont do it again

shaun:
convoy he said fill out this form n dont do it again

That’s not to bad then shaun :smiley: . I have only heard of
one story where someone got fired for hitting a vehicle.
The others just got a warning.

You learn by your mistakes.
You’ve still got loads more to come.
Don’t worry about it.

Manovering error. :wink: it’s nothing.

Where was that man with his red flag huh? :wink:

I know it’s a sod when you have a scrape, I got very down when I reversed into a car. But ■■■■ happens and cars are only bits of metal.

Altough we all like to think we are, belive me mate, NOBODY IS PERFECT!!!
I wouldnt worry about it mate. :confused:

shaun:
got the moffet caught on someones car while trying to shunt round in a car park at the back of somerfeilds in holbeach

You don’t want to worry about odd little knocks like that! Some of our boys do much worse! :unamused:

I drive for Somerfield and often do Holbeach. It’s great in there when it’s full of cars! :open_mouth:

A technique I use is as follows: -
If I have any doubts on getting in or out of a store because of parked cars, I’ll park the truck and get the store staff to find out who owns the car.
When they come out to the car park I explain that in the interests of keeping their car damage free, they might like to move it.
Most people are usually very helpful.

Was it a customer’s car or a member of staff’s? Most SF staff are used to getting the odd scrape!

Though touch wood - not by me. :wink:

flying_fenman:

shaun:
got the moffet caught on someones car while trying to shunt round in a car park at the back of somerfeilds in holbeach

You don’t want to worry about odd little knocks like that! Some of our boys do much worse! :unamused:

I drive for Somerfield and often do Holbeach. It’s great in there when it’s full of cars! :open_mouth:

A technique I use is as follows: -
If I have any doubts on getting in or out of a store because of parked cars, I’ll park the truck and get the store staff to find out who owns the car.
When they come out to the car park I explain that in the interests of keeping their car damage free, they might like to move it.
Most people are usually very helpful.

Was it a customer’s car or a member of staff’s? Most SF staff are used to getting the odd scrape!

Though touch wood - not by me. :wink:

It was a customers car :blush: and i wasnt delivering to somerfeilds it was a new indian resturant they are building next door(near where staff park there cars) i couldnt just drive in and reverse down as 3 cars were parked at the end of drive so i drove round and reversed back between them and well :blush:

accidents happen and i reckon i have learned from this one :unamused: :wink: :unamused: :smiley: