Thats it.

Right - thats it!
‘Nuffs enough!
You lot have gone tooooooo far takin’ the mick out of my Ivecos and my ferry fetish.
Even the professionals on the owner drivers bit are takin’ the mick with their modified piccies - and even Rob K is posting on there!
Nowhere is sacred!!
So I’ve decided I’m going.
No more posting.
I’m leaving.
Thats it.
Gone forever.
You’ll be sorry.
Farewell.
Au revoir.
Bye.
:cry:
Ian.

I like Ivecos. :slight_smile:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Stop it

Do you want a big hug or something!!! :open_mouth:

We are all only having a laff!!!

God what is it with people lately they are all doing that stomping around slaming doors thing, No sense of humour these days!!! :sunglasses: :laughing: :sunglasses: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You not got a ferry to catch.You must be on 1st name term’s with the crew and the captain by now. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: And as for iveco’s, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

<> :laughing:

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with IVECOs - as long as its someone else driving them and not me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Regards
Trev

They might have a reputation (probably deserved) for breaking down, but are they actually that bad to drive when they are working?

From a driving point of view I’d take one over a DAF any day.

As long as I wasn’t taking it too far, in case it broke. :laughing:

Your not going anywhere. You need to get that immobiliser fixed yet :laughing:.

don’t worry, he won’t get far :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:open_mouth: You must have known you get some stick getting one of them ? Anyway its only fun, not to be taken to heart ya misery. Come on we know you got a good sense of humour. :wink:

Andyroo:

Me too :smiley:

insaw an iveco recovery truck today, how does that work then/ :wink: :wink:

:blush: :blush: :blush: trigger happy

Not so fast chaps. I can take over now as I am driving one. It’s an 03 Auto Eurostar. Get out of the top bunk,yep you can stand up easily, cold drink out of the fitted fridge,press button to put in gear,cruise control on,job done.
Great motor.

Had my 54 plate Stralis active space for a few months now and I like it. It’s not broke down often and that fridge is briliant nice cold drinks, fresh sarnies mind when the air con is on proably don’t need fridge!. Seat is comfy, room to go for a walk if you want. Pray tell me? what does a clutch look like.
Find the steering wheel uncomfortable, have to stop laying on it. :smiley: :laughing: :laughing:

Andyroo:

You would, you drive a Skoda :laughing::wink:.

Liberace:

Andyroo:

You would, you drive a Skoda :laughing::wink:.

I do tend to like any vehicle that other people dislike.

That said Skoda are and always have been vastly underated cars.

Ivecos are great…I’m missing Lily the Loony every day we’re apart…I still don’t know whether I’ll get her back or whether I’ll be condemned to a Volvo/Merc… :cry: :cry: :cry: :blush: :blush: :blush:

(I guess now isn’t the time to mention that I went into the yard to check up on her last week, only to be told that she was in at the dealer’s having her under-2 yr-old engine rebuilt after it blew up… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: )

That said Skoda are and always have been vastly underated cars.

My brother went in to the garage and said to the bloke behind the counter,have you got a spare petrol cap for a skoda,the guy replies that’s a fare swap :laughing: :laughing:

That’s it!

I’m not posting on here anymore! :stuck_out_tongue: