Amazing and informative!

Would just like to say what a brilliant forum/site this is and looking forward to using it alot more in the future !!

Welcome aboard the good ship Trucknet.Any questions just ask.
You may see posts that end up in a slanging match.
The original question goes off on a tangent then personal insults and abuse follow on in a heated arguement.
There is Bertie on here from Denmark.
He goes all over Europe in a Volvo FH750.
Switchlogic has some good videos of European work.Dieseldave will help out with dangerous goods on ADR.
Got to go now,dinner with the Mayor later.

We’ll said Paul , as you read more posts you will see just how balanced and informative the views expressed on here are !
Other forums are available but non so expert and sincere as this. Enjoy
Jim.

Thanks lads i will be checking in regularly

Toby a bit slanging doesnt hurt now and then haha suppose everybody cant agree

Think of going the pub at 18.00 and everyone being social and helpful, then think of the pub at 23.30 the same night, you can guess the rest :laughing: :laughing:

But you do get all the info you want and need plus objective views and a flippin good laugh to boot, some right characters on here :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Beware the Clique :unamused: - enlist at you’re peril :smiling_imp:

Welcome to the forum…, theres a great bunch on here and a nice gathering of weirdo’s to boot.

For laughs one of the most amusing threads I have ever read can be found at:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81341

Course theres serious stuff too honest :wink:

Don’t diss the gypsies!!!

LeedsChris:

:laughing: :laughing:

■■■■■■■:

LeedsChris:

:laughing: :laughing:

Yeah, anything about our travelling friends, cyclists, flashing in, royal mail drivers, stobarts, driver CPC, or UKIP and you know it will soon be a 10 page post :laughing:

OTOH sanitation,medicine, education, irrigation, public health, roads, a freshwater system, baths and public order…and a few other things the Romans did for us seem to be acceptable for debate.

And don’t mention ablutions, that’s always a good one :wink:

Drift:

Don’t you mean the Ad-blutions? Boom tish I’ll get my coat. :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

Wiretwister:

Drift:

Don’t you mean the Ad-blutions? Boom tish I’ll get my coat. :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: there is that as well :laughing: :laughing:

There hasnt been a post about steering wheel knobs,the clamp on plastic variety for quite some time.

alamcculloch:
There hasnt been a post about steering wheel knobs,the clamp on plastic variety for quite some time.

Many years ago I had one on my 4x4 offroader toy, I ripped it off after nearly breaking my hand/finger several times :laughing: :laughing:
They are good on forklift trucks though :laughing: :laughing:

alamcculloch:

The other variety gets a fair airing though :wink:

th2013:

alamcculloch:

The other variety gets a fair airing though :wink:

Brilliant :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

paul.simpson.10420:
Would just like to say what a brilliant forum/site this is and looking forward to using it alot more in the future !!

I know, right…,

Hi

If doing nowt on Sat 21 your welcome to turn up at the Labour club in Newcastle from about 14.30 ish on wards but I wont take any responsibility for anything that goes on in there btw

Oh & you can bring the better half as well if you want