Thats it.

is this where I mention I’m probably going to look at an Iveco later this week to replace the renault that was nicked :question: :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Andyroo:
That’s it!

I’m not posting on here anymore! :stuck_out_tongue:

Well 2 down,how many members do we have Lucy,or is that did we have. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Ivecos are great

under-2 yr-old engine rebuilt after it blew up

:laughing:

On a smaller scale the Turbo dailies are great, they seem to last for ever, certainly superior to any Transit!

Andyroo:
That’s it!

Right on brother!
Solidarity rules!

Oh crap… I’m not here… :sunglasses:

ianyng:

Andyroo:
That’s it!

Right on brother!
Solidarity rules!

I can see you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I took both my tests in iveco’s.

The’re not that bad, nice and easy to drive
That said Skoda are and always have been vastly underated cars

not as good as my old lada riva

tin hat on running for cover

well im going as well

someones got to help push him when it breaksdown :smiley: :smiley: :wink:

jon

ianyng:

Andyroo:
That’s it!

Right on brother!
Solidarity rules!

Drama queen :unamused:.

ianyng:

Andyroo:
That’s it!

Right on brother!
Solidarity rules!

Ah ha ha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I knew you could not stay away long,

You love it really,

I promise to stop editing your photos - All right :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :blush:

It thought it was rather amusing how you did my piccy actually! :smiley:
And if I wanna be a drama queen Lib, I’ll be a drama queen - so there! :stuck_out_tongue:

Couldn’t leave you lot anyway - this site’d fall apart without me - how would you cope? :laughing:
ps… any nasty comment about last sentance, and I’m going!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Have p&o offered you a job Able seaman ianyng :laughing: :laughing:

ianyng:
Right - thats it!
‘Nuffs enough!
You lot have gone tooooooo far takin’ the mick out of my Ivecos and my ferry fetish.

Huh? What have I missed? Iveco’s are quite nice trucks actually. I drive them daily, and the seats are much better to sleep on in the daytime (as I only have a day cab) than the MANs we have. Iveco’s are good :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley:

IanYNG:
So I’ve decided I’m going.
No more posting.
I’m leaving.
Thats it.
Gone forever.
You’ll be sorry.
Farewell.
Au revoir.
Bye.
:cry:
Ian.

Oh shame. Loosing another member of The Fabled Halls of TruckNetUK over a bit of namecalling of vehicles. Is this because my iveco’s better than yours? There are an awful lot of Iveco’s on the road…

Besides which, I don’t think you’d find the atmosphere anywhere else than you have here :slight_smile: Even if you are leaving, at least stop in once every couple of days to checkup on the Insider News and the forum :slight_smile: You don’t have to say anything. yet…

:slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile:

dennisw1:

Ivecos are great

On a smaller scale the Turbo dailies are great, they seem to last for ever, certainly superior to any Transit!

Strange that, Our Iveco Turbo Daily has just been returned to us after it lost its sump… And then the engine went after it… :frowning: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley:

Oh shame. Loosing another member of The Fabled Halls of TruckNetUK over a bit of namecalling of vehicles.

It’s not started yet.

Wait 'til RobK sees this thread!! :laughing:

ianyng:
Couldn’t leave you lot anyway - this site’d fall apart without me - how would you cope? :laughing:
ps… any nasty comment about last sentance, and I’m going!
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No it wont because it wasn’t built by an Iveco (or Volvo) er engineer

said before nowt wrong with Iveco,s.

Hey Queenie…stop getting on your high heels…and just go…dont make idle threats…and then not carry them out…getting your knickers in a twist over a heap of junk called an Iveco…theyre only poshed up Fiats anyway…a 2 year motor
with no resale value…you gotta pay someone to take them away…what good is that…should have bought a proper motor in the first place and done with it…at least you would have had something thats worth something…but not to worry mate…i understand…you only get what you pay for…etc…beggars cant be choosers…didnt have enough in the bank…etc…and welcome back…
and by the way…i`m just kidding… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

theghostofcain:

Oh shame. Loosing another member of The Fabled Halls of TruckNetUK over a bit of namecalling of vehicles.

It’s not started yet.

Wait 'til RobK sees this thread!! :laughing:

He’s just an attention-seeker, that’s all I’ve got to say.

smeserver:

dennisw1:

Ivecos are great

Strange that, Our Iveco Turbo Daily has just been returned to us after it lost its sump… And then the engine went after it… :frowning: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley:

The one I had a while back did that too, cost £5000 for a new engine and it had only done 33k.

Denis F:
don’t worry, he won’t get far :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Certainly not in a Fiat :stuck_out_tongue: