A message for...

…the black Scania six legger rigid driver on the M25 this morning, your horns worked and I would love to have taken you up on the offer of a coffee but I was busy trying to get a knackered old coach to get a bit of speed up!!!
If anybody wants to know, the fuel lines are suspected to be blocked so kept cutting off the power to the throttle, but alls well the boss reckons I’ll be getting my new coach (his words :open_mouth: ) tomorrow :open_mouth:

DAF95XF:
… the fuel lines are suspected to be blocked so kept cutting off the power to the throttle, but alls well the boss reckons I’ll be getting my new coach (his words :open_mouth: ) tomorrow :open_mouth:

:open_mouth: Translation: Eyup fellow TNUK members, I’ve managed to break-down in yet another coach. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

Surely all these buses that suposedly breakdown with you should be signed off the road or a maintenance issue with your company should be highlighted… Your forever saying youve broken down…

I breakdown every night when ive got to leave the house to go to work :cry: But the wife wont let me stay at home she says we need the money.Lifes so unfair :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

or the space lol :smiley:

scottishcruiser:
Surely all these buses that suposedly breakdown with you should be signed off the road or a maintenance issue with your company should be highlighted… Your forever saying youve broken down…

To be fair to the boss, he’s said the coach is costing him money now so it’s permanently off the road now, hopefully I’ll have my new coach when I go in, and the way the boss said it, its “my” coach :sunglasses:

Can you put your username in the window so we can all be Gareth Hunt and shake the coffee beans at you. :laughing:

He’s easy to spot, he’s that one parked on the hard shoulder with no wheels or on fire or with the engine strewn across the carridgeway. :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

A message for… Daf95xf. :astonished:

Stuart,why don,t you give yourself a break, and stop posting on here about all the problems that you seem to have?? :bulb: :bulb: Just post about any old ■■■■■ bar that.

On this one you say that your boss is buying a new bus, which—

DAF95XF:
the boss said it, its “my” coach :sunglasses:

– . At this moment there is another thread of yours which states that you are applying for a driving job with Luckings. :confused: :confused: You don,t seem to be getting any support on either of them. I,m expecting your mate “garnerlives” to dive in any time soon with a comment. (if he can get into his Too-Tight Jeans :wink: )

You need to concentrate on the job that you have. Get your act together in doing that. and show a bit of loyalty to whoever is currently employing you. This is intended as a supportive post. I hope you take it that way. I,ll get me tin hat on. Just in case :grimacing: :grimacing: