Tesco r.d.c, harlow

whats it like to get tipped there, got to go there tomorrow but have arranged to go out tomorrow night , its not a 6/7 hr tip like some were trying to tell me today is it :cry: :cry: …most of the tesco r.d.cs have been 1/2 hrs . ta

They usually turn our guy round in around an hour.

No, Bones!!! It is certainly a 6 -7 hour tip unless you pass the bird in the Goods In a little sweetener :sunglasses:

My Son reckons he is normally in and out within an hour, but he tips around 4 or 5 in the morning if I think rightly :wink:

TheBear:
No, Bones!!! It is certainly a 6 -7 hour tip unless you pass the bird in the Goods In a little sweetener :sunglasses:

what?like a hot sausage or something :open_mouth: :laughing:

only been there once, arrived at 1:00am supposed to be there at 11:30 (stuck on m25).

called ahead, arrived was given a bay in 2 minutes and 25 minutes later i was tipped and ready to go.

They have a nice big flat screen telly and free coffee. Its not bad.

I was driving an 18 tonner with chilled on it, so it will take a little longer if in a big un.

People are naturally uninterested, but thats RDC’s for you.

altogether a nice place.

(ps, try not to fall out of the cab when putting in the exit code like i did)

Does anyone care to comment on what its like to run out of Harlow, one of my agencies is tryin to get me an assesment there & ive heard all the stories to be honest Im not keen on the idea even though the wage is good. Im happy at Waltham Point on the lower pay. are they a produce depot only ?

ady1:
whats it like to get tipped there, got to go there tomorrow but have arranged to go out tomorrow night , its not a 6/7 hr tip like some were trying to tell me today is it :cry: :cry: …most of the tesco r.d.cs have been 1/2 hrs . ta

■■■■ there :exclamation: Better go tipping to other Site. Thurrock,for exemple