Tesco Harlow today (Thursday)

Lowered myself to do some fridge work today to keep the pennies coming as we’re quiet on bulk, turned up at Harlow and it’s a total omnishambles today. Just been told it’ll be at least two hours before they even let me in, let alone get tipped.

Anyone else stuck in it? :imp:

Get ya head down for a while…more hours more money… :slight_smile:

There were drivers in there for 8 hours or more with no access to food or rest facilities. The staff at Tesco couldn’t care less. Disgusting.

claretmatt:
There were drivers in there for 8 hours or more with no access to food or rest facilities. The staff at Tesco couldn’t care less. Disgusting.

On a bay for 8 hours?

Anyone get coned and chalked ■■ :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

No access to food for 8hours ? I would just order a takeaway :laughing:

claretmatt:

Its against the law to keep you there more than 4 hours , there must be food and drink and toilets for drivers…and dont take that bull s**t its for staff only , not all drivers bring provisions for a day sat at tesco , netto at south elmsal tried that one and got took to the cleaners.

harlows waiting room has toilet…drink and food machine…its not the best tesco waiting room…but not the worst either…try peterborough.
i am ok with being paid to read my book for a few hours while waiting?

claretmatt:
Lowered myself to do some fridge work today to keep the pennies coming as we’re quiet on bulk, turned up at Harlow and it’s a total omnishambles today. Just been told it’ll be at least two hours before they even let me in, let alone get tipped.

Anyone else stuck in it? :imp:

That’s what you get for “lowering” yourself. You got your just rewards, no sympathy from me. :stuck_out_tongue:

shytalk:

claretmatt:

Its against the law to keep you there more than 4 hours.

Did you come up with that one whilst in a waiting room?