Earliest you can be for a Tesco RDC booking time?

Also, the latest, if you happen to know?

I was pretty certain it was 30 minutes each side of the time, and no negotiation as far as earlier goes. But some peeps at work seem to think otherwise. My theory means I can stay in bed longer, so just thought i’d ask on here. Is it the same at all sites?

Thanks for any input folks :slight_smile:

I have Lichfield, Magor and then Morrisons Yate tomorrow, going to be a fun day. :angry:

Already wasted three hours of my life at Fenny Lock and Costco Magna Park today (first time there today, and what a cluster ■■■■ trying to manoeuvre).

Its 30 minutes at tesco livi any earlier and they tell you to come back. Any later and they tell you to ■■■■ off. Depends who is on the other end of the intercom but ive always found tesco quite strict on times.

Not done litchfield so couldn’t tell you but magor ive gone in there hours before my time,thats the trunking station though,the one the other side is a bit more strict.

Morrisons Yate also i have been in well before my booking time but its been chilled,couldn’t say on the ambient side fella

My advice would be if they are waiting or wanting the stock,try your luck they can only tell you to eff off!! :wink:

Its pot luck, been in various Tesco depots before 3 hours early, been to the same places got there on time and told to go and park up as the yard was full. Good luck.

Tesco at Lichfield can be funny. Sometimes they let you in early, other times they wont let you in till your booking time. Tesco at Goole normally let you in early

Thanks chaps :slight_smile:

Tesco Magor RDC, 18 hours early and got tipped as soon as i backed on the bay, took them 15 mins to tip and do paperwork :sunglasses:

in and out within 35 mins :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

i did Tesco goole last week and was 40 mins late due to trailer late coming into depo, anyway informed my transport manager and they let me in no problems in and out within an hour, ive also done Middlewich ( Cheshire) but waited 4 hours to be tipped and the same at Lichfield but it only took Magor 2.5 hours, all of these i was on dead on my booking time just messed up the rest of the day but i was on hourly rate with an agency so i didn’t mind

If your running late, phone your TM/office and then they can re-book you (basically inform Tesco to expect the delivery late)

As for early…if you don’t ask you don’t get.
If they tell you to go away untill booking time, your no worse off :smiley: :smiley:

WildGoose:
I was pretty certain it was 30 minutes each side of the time,

29 mins either side but as has been mentioned previously, if you’re early get to the barrier and get buzzin’ :laughing: :laughing: