Tesco - Didcot - well done

We all are quick to moan about waiting times at RDC’s - Just thought i would give these lot a mention. Turned up at 1700 - was leaving the depot at 1734. That is from going into gate, to driving out

Impressed - and better still - home early…:slight_smile:

uckna:
Turned up at 1700 - was leaving the depot at 1734. That is from going into gate, to driving out

That’s because the canteen was open and they didn’t want you to benefit from their ‘facilities’. :laughing:

Whilst I don’t go there as often nowadays, I used to have a job where we ‘self tipped’ both ambient and chilled, and would invariably be out in less than an hour.

Generally speaking, they are a good crowd. If I now go in there with a split load, +10 first, then I don’t even bother taking the notes through to ‘Goods In’. By the time I’ve offered to pull the few pallets off with a pump truck, they are already taking them off. Ten minutes later, it’s off to park by the ‘pumps’ and wait for a ‘chill’ bay. Whereupon the notes are handed in.

As with a lot of these places, as with any place, having your face ‘known’ is often half the battle (as the saying goes).

somerfield @ ross on wye were the quickest i found when i was working for gregory’s in and out in less than an hour sainsbury could learn a lesson from them

You did well! I went to Tesco Weybridge at 1am this morning, and was put straight on a bay.

Then the truck sat there for four hours until they decided to unload it in just 15 mins. When he finally gave me my keys back I pointed out that I could not now move the vehicle as its MOT had run out :slight_smile:

Tesco at Magor is a dream, I just drop the trailer and get an empty… in and out, how I like it.

uckna:
We all are quick to moan about waiting times at RDC’s - Just thought i would give these lot a mention. Turned up at 1700 - was leaving the depot at 1734. That is from going into gate, to driving out

Impressed - and better still - home early…:slight_smile:

:wink: Thats because the unloaders are supervised properly by Brits, ex Forces mate of mine is a super there and they dont P around, just wish ALL RDCs would get a grip of the supers who they have working for them, it`s rarely the foriegners who are to blame :exclamation:

Krankee:
I don’t even bother taking the notes through to ‘Goods In’

Don’t you mean ‘round’ :wink: Apparently you’re not allowed to go through the warehouse anymore, no one stopped me while I went for a stroll last time though :slight_smile: