tennis ball

Lovlyperson inspired me to post this.

If the fuel pump handle wont hold its self shove a tennis ball in the handle. Works brilliant.

Or for those among us who do not routinely carry a tennis ball around with us, a 50p piece, or a vehicle key. :wink:

Hows about a smashed crab?

Never a good idea to get yer balls stuck in the trigger :grimacing: :laughing: :laughing:
or mix yer balls with crabs :laughing: :laughing:

LMFAO :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 pence piece works perfectly, even more so than the 50p as you can be less accurate with the positioning.

Try the plastic wheelnut cap! That works! :wink:

I still say you should use your balls

I use an old safety pin from a used fire extinguisher, shove it in the holes on the trigger guard then you can set the trigger to auto!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

got my self a bit og wood from a pallet, , it’s worn down to just the right size now :slight_smile:

dessy:

Which I used to use until the firm fitted anti-syphon devices to the tank and now all you hear is click, click, click as the automatic shut-off is triggered and now it’s a slow, long drawn-out affair to fill the tank by holding the lever half-way

ThrustMaster:

dessy:

Which I used to use until the firm fitted anti-syphon devices to the tank and now all you hear is click, click, click as the automatic shut-off is triggered and now it’s a slow, long drawn-out affair to fill the tank by holding the lever half-way

You might need to go for the 10p or 20p model trigger latch keeper, they hold the lever in a less than full open position When I had a truck with anti syphon things the 20p piece worked fine in keeping the trigger depressed enough but not too much so it cut out constantly.

What I want to know is why trucks cannot be refuelled using Formula One type sealed refuelling rigs, so they could be fuelled in a fraction of the time and with no spillage. It would not be difficult to phase such a system in over the course of say, five years, with new trucks being fitted with both types of fuel inlet until the system was universal.

can of air freshener does it for me!

ThrustMaster:

dessy:

we have these fitted to our motors pain in the arris, try pulling the nossle out abit so it sits on edge of hole usually works for me, :wink:

Ok, how many of us has a tenis ball about there person and more importantly WHY :question: :laughing:

Harry Monk:
What I want to know is why trucks cannot be refuelled using Formula One type sealed refuelling rigs, so they could be fuelled in a fraction of the time and with no spillage. It would not be difficult to phase such a system in over the course of say, five years, with new trucks being fitted with both types of fuel inlet until the system was universal.

1. cos you wouldnt be able to squeeze in a 15 minute break on the pumps if you were able to fill the tank in 30 seconds and it would add another module to the dcpc

2. you couldnt get the nozzle into a 20l drum

3. ■■■■■■ would reverse engineer it and empty your tank before you could climb outa your cab

1. ■■■■■■ would reverse engineer it and empty your tank before you could climb outa your cab
    [/quote]
    Good one :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

londonerupnorth:
Ok, how many of us has a tenis ball about there person

Lovlyperson and lee mc67.

londonerupnorth:
and more importantly WHY :question: :laughing:

To shove into the fuel pump handle if it won’t hold itself.

Watched some idiot the other day jam a bit of wood into the handle to get it to stay on, then went and got in his cab to read his newspaper. Next thing I know the attendant is screaming over the little tannoy at him.
The nozzle had come out and spilt diesel all over the floor before the bit of wood came out and stopped it.

Never seen a little Indian man run so fast with two buckets of sand under his arms!