trigger prop.

hi all just been noseyin round cdc website and come across this http://www.truckstuff.co.uk/products/triggerprop i know there was a thread on it the other week but cant find it, dont know if anyone has put this little invention on not bad for price seen as more pumps seem to be losing the trigger catch nowadays.

Wouldn’t a piece of wood do they same job for free? my keyring fits perfectly so I use that.

2p piece works for me !

bubsy06:
Wouldn’t a piece of wood do they same job for free? my keyring fits perfectly so I use that.

Yeah I got one cut out of a bit of wood, something like it, and it cost me nothing.

Im wrong :laughing:

bubsy06:
Don’t forget that using things like this to hold the trigger will prevent the auto shutoff from working :bulb: :bulb:

Rubbish

bubsy06:
Don’t forget that using things like this to hold the trigger will prevent the auto shutoff from working :bulb: :bulb:

Just use a 2 pence coin or a 10 pence coin, it works a treat and the Auto shut off still works

fingermissing:

bubsy06:

Rubbish

I thought it did.

auto shutoff works with a trigger prop !

I wouldn’t be without mine

Although you do get the occasional pump where the auto shut off doesn’t! Don’t go wandering away now…

44 Tonne Ton:
Although you do get the occasional pump where the auto shut off doesn’t! Don’t go wandering away now…

Oops :wink:

did that once, pump was being slow so wandered over to the snack van got a bacon roll & a cup of tea , was still filling when I got back :wink:

there was a different design one at Truckfest too, basically a C shaped bit of plastic :wink:

my mate designed and got trigger prop into production, gave me one to try a few years ago,works well, i always forget to use it, as the posts say too used to usin a piece of wood! spoke to him last week he reckons it’s getting lot’s of interest off various companies.

blade 68:
my mate designed and got trigger prop into production, gave me one to try a few years ago,works well, i always forget to use it, as the posts say too used to usin a piece of wood! spoke to him last week he reckons it’s getting lot’s of interest off various companies.

Must be to late for me to patent my bit of wood then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: